refefekl

Jan 4, 2022

Hello Patrons!
Preview images above:
Bottom Left: Ava loves to expose herself in front of her husband and she's tired of hiding it!
Top Left: John sitting in the corner, still in shock at what's happening. He starts having some second thoughts... but Ava doesn't seem too interested in what he has to say.
Top Right: Your boss finding some time to herself, she decides to let off some steam after a stressful week.
Bottom Right: Naomi starts to worry as she can't seem to get in contact with a certain someone...
0.08 Progress Update:
Currently working on adding more to Ava's lewd scenes, some new lewd stuff with Naomi as well as post work and video editing. There still is a decent chunk of animating to do to stitch the content together as well as the "particle effects." For the next bit I'm going to be focused on video editing/post work and then getting the remainder of animation done which is the majority of every update.
0.08 is coming out awesome, there is a lot more lewdness with the girls and you get to go a lot further than before in this one. Finally there is some Naomi in there and she is going to be getting more action over the next few updates. I am wanting to introduce one new woman to the story soon as well, though I'm not sure which update that will be.
I know I say this every update but I am really excited to show you guys this one since you get to go a big step forward with one of the main girls in some of my best scenarios yet!
That's all for the moment, pinups in a day or two as well!
Thank you for all the support. Take care and have a great week! View attachment 3585879 IMG_1991.jpeg

Last edited:

Dr.Zed

Jun 4, 2020
I know the story is basic and you just click and fap, but agree, the animations make it all worth it...
are some situations cringe and mindless? 100% !!! but again, who am I to complain for something that is available here for free...

Reactions: shamtiiomi

kaceylove

Apr 1, 2021
You can build it yourself with the Windows version with the SDK, or you can play it directly from the SDK as well.
I appreciate your reply and information. I have no knowledge of this, I have never even heard of an SDK if I am being honest. Can I ask, is it something that someone with no knowledge can easily use for the purpose of playing Windows RENPY games on their MAC, if following some basic instruction? And is there an SDK you could recommend for me to use for my MAC?

Thank you again.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I appreciate your reply and information. I have no knowledge of this, I have never even heard of an SDK if I am being honest. Can I ask, is it something that someone with no knowledge can easily use for the purpose of playing Windows RENPY games on their MAC, if following some basic instruction? And is there an SDK you could recommend for me to use for my MAC?

Thank you again.
There is only one for Ren'Py games, and it's on the renpy.org site.

Reactions: kaceylove

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

Thank you again.
If you don't know what an sdk is you probably shouldn't be trying to play games on Mac in general, as most devs don't code for them...

But an sdk is a software development kit, its what game devs and modders use to make games and mods in a lot of instances.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Dev. congratulations. And thank you for such a work of art. Very few games feature such well-made models, beautiful and well-proportioned women, smooth animations with well-timed acceleration. Your game is extremely pleasurable, not only the scenes where there is sex, but also all the provocation, very well placed, without being irritating or out of context. Please continue your great work. The sad part is that it ends. Once again, congratulations.

Poolmax007

Jun 21, 2019
its perfect just the way it is. Visual novels are not really games to begin with.
Psycodelusional has the capability to write the finest vn with plot twists that's far more greater than any game presently available but instead of that he's busy milking his patreons with animation bundles. I respect his previous works but i want to see his work of art again

3.90 star(s) 135 Votes