YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
Is it me or the game keep crashing. It crash if i start a new game

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 267, in script call
    call apoc_version_select from _call_apoc_version_select
  File "game/apoc scripts/apoc episode_1/ep1_scenes/apoc_intro.rpy", line 30, in script
    mc norm neut "..."
  File "game/camera.rpy", line 431, in _camera_trans
    if check_point[-1][1] and  check_point[-1][1] >= st:
TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'tuple' and 'float'
I've also run into this error and it doesn't allow for progress if you ignore it. FWIW I'm on mac.

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
just had a look at this and tbh im not impressed at all as a game its pretty bad ... there are some nice animations but the sex scene in the car was shit ... this guy can clearly do dancing ass jiggs and stuff ... but as for sex scenes not impressed so far ... and the game feels like an after thought to his animations ... just not impressed at all so far ... and at the rate he updates he might finish it in about 35 years

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
well its not the fully game so come down my guy :ROFLMAO:
People calling it terrible maybe exaggerating but the pace in which this game is being created is just bad. Are these even considered to be full updates or demos still? I'd prefer a full release as opposed to these teasers. That being said I still wouldn't call it terrible, at least not yet.
I dont like evelyn model. Most of the scene is her. if this continues, i probably stop this game. Urg, not sure why the dev keep focusing on her when there is so much nicer ones from the banner
Gee, I don't know... probably because she's the Mom. If the Dev ignored the mom and put her content in the backseat like most Devs do people would complain about that.

Last edited:

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
Nice game. Looking forward to more. One little gripe though. With all the effort that obviously goes into the visuals, all the spelling errors are glaring. Otherwise it looks great so far.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Having just finished playing this update there's things I saw improvements in, things I liked and things I didn't like.

Improvements:
There's finally a GUI of some kind, we can now save and load scenes. It feels hella weird just typing this but he finally added that feature... which should've been there from the start but here's to progress.

What I liked:
Animation alone was pretty impressive, the sex scene with Mrs. Perkins was pretty hot, her prick cop husband had it coming. Shanice to me is a very gorgeous character.

What I didn't like:
There's still no real clarity regarding this story, is the Dev going to hit the reset button and start over? Or is this how everything is going to be here on out? If the latter part is true then it's going to be another one of those poor stories dominated by great visuals. I also don't like what I've seen from the Evelyn character so far. She comes off as very... I don't wanna say stupid but ditzy and naïve, it's just unattractive to me seeing a woman who behaves like that. She goes to see a priest about her incestous thoughts about the main character, he tells her to give into them, she's basically says "Okay" and goes along with it, this actually happened twice. As if she can't think for herself. Then the story doesn't help as it jumps around very rapidly, it's hard to see this as anything other than a long teaser.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes