Britfinder13

May 3, 2018
Apocalust [v0.05] Unofficial Android Port + Incest Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 443mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Brave chrome and duckduck do not open mixdrop and just timeout

Poolmax007

Jun 21, 2019

- 443mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Animations and images were compressed way much than needed, i think this just makes this game uninjoyable

Reactions: StreamSteam

TheWhiteWolf89

Sep 18, 2021
Next step, do this

Two things might have gone wrong:
  • the app is quarantined by Gatekeeper because it's from an unknown developer;
  • the executable inside the app might have lost its execute permission during unzipping
To check quarantine, start Terminal and type "xattr " without the quotes at the prompt and drag the app you just created into the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path for you. Mind there is a space between the command and said path. Hit enter. If you see com.apple.quarantine in the results, the app is quarantined.
To remove the quarantine, type "xattr -d com.apple.quarantine " and drag the app again into the window. Hit enter. Quarantine should now be removed.

To check the second case, you need to look into the contents of the app: right click on the app, pick Show package contents. Navigate to /Contents/MacOS/. Inside that folder you'll see a file called Apocalust0.05. That file should be a Unix executable. If it's anything else, it has lost its execute permission.
To fix this, start Terminal and type "chmod a+x " without the quotes at the prompt and drag the file inside the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path for you. Again mind there is a space between the command and the path. Hit enter. The file should now be executable.

As a general precaution, make a duplicate of the app first before changing its attributes or permissions.
Legend, thank you!!

Reactions: PBS666
Mar 31, 2021
Next step, do this

Two things might have gone wrong:
  • the app is quarantined by Gatekeeper because it's from an unknown developer;
  • the executable inside the app might have lost its execute permission during unzipping
To check quarantine, start Terminal and type "xattr " without the quotes at the prompt and drag the app you just created into the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path for you. Mind there is a space between the command and said path. Hit enter. If you see com.apple.quarantine in the results, the app is quarantined.
To remove the quarantine, type "xattr -d com.apple.quarantine " and drag the app again into the window. Hit enter. Quarantine should now be removed.

To check the second case, you need to look into the contents of the app: right click on the app, pick Show package contents. Navigate to /Contents/MacOS/. Inside that folder you'll see a file called Apocalust0.05. That file should be a Unix executable. If it's anything else, it has lost its execute permission.
To fix this, start Terminal and type "chmod a+x " without the quotes at the prompt and drag the file inside the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path for you. Again mind there is a space between the command and the path. Hit enter. The file should now be executable.

As a general precaution, make a duplicate of the app first before changing its attributes or permissions.
both didn't work for me sadly

Jan 24, 2023
Ren'Py is platform agnostic. Installing Windows in a VM just for running Ren'Py games is completely unnecessary.
It takes me only a few minutes creating a build for another OS out of the Windows game using the free Ren'Py SDK.
There are instructions here: https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/post-3532643,
written by a Linux user no less. It should work on Linux too as the Ren'Py SDK builds a Linux version by default.
Thanks, but there are unity and rpgm games I mainly did it for. Why this creator didn't just spit out the linux sh file in the first place is a mystery. So far this is the first renpy game out of dozens that hasn't had it. I do linux stuff for work all day every day. Don't really feel like farting around in my spare time. chmod +x renpy.sh and ./renpy.sh is about all I feel like doing. Just spent two days building puppet modules with some ruby code to automate installation of mariadb, nginx and grafana on a work VM. Not that I can't figure it out. Don't want to.

Last edited:

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Keep up the good work. I've played before and enjoyed it very much but I think I'll wait till you have a bit more content before I give it another go because my only concern is that it sucked when the game was over because I was getting into it. Look forward to what you create in the future.

Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020

- 443mb

Tell me how to hide the text?

Oct 9, 2022
Bruh...time to be one of these people...
The update is good, but it's more of a monthly update than a 6+ months update. I hope Psycho is able to increase his productivity considerably if this is ever to go anywhere satisfactorily conclusive. Good quality content but disappointingly short and lacking in content

Reactions: spl00sh321
Jul 22, 2017
I wish Mac users would spend a minimum of time to learn how their computers actually work :rolleyes:

An app on Mac is nothing but a folder masquerading as a file. See for yourself: right click on any app and pick "Show package contents" and you'll see the folder structure hidden inside.
The key is in the folder name: an app has .app hidden at the end. Remove that, and the app becomes an ordinary folder. The reverse is true as well. So all you need to do here is to change the name from Apocalust.app 0.05 Mac to Apocalust.app 0.05 Mac.app and presto, there is your app.

Advanced course: if you navigate in said folder structure to /Contents/MacOs and open the file Apocalust0.05 (an Unix executable), the game will start as well.

This ends the lecture. Class dismissed.
Or
Or
Or

the dev could actually learn how to properly export files and stop relying on the end user to figure out every problem they have.

this is why I stick with playing the windows version, IE the one that devs give a shit about the most since thats what most degenerates are using

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Or
Or
Or

the dev could actually learn how to properly export files and stop relying on the end user to figure out every problem they have.

this is why I stick with playing the windows version, IE the one that devs give a shit about the most since thats what most degenerates are using
Why should the dev care about a bunch of freeloaders on a pirate site ?
If you play the windows version, good for you. But when a windows user has a problem with a game and another gives advice to help him out, do you facepalm those posts as well ?
Besides, just changing a folder name is much faster than building a Mac version with the Ren'Py SDK and in this case, totally unnecessary.

Jul 22, 2017
Why should the dev care about a bunch of freeloaders on a pirate site ?
If you play the windows version, good for you. But when a windows user has a problem with a game and another gives advice to help him out, do you facepalm those posts as well ?
Besides, just changing a folder name is much faster than building a Mac version with the Ren'Py SDK and in this case, totally unnecessary.
He shouldn't care about freeloaders, he should care about his product in general for the paying customers who want to support. I've supported dev's who've released weird Mac builds, they fixed them ASAP.
One of them I contacted on here.

folder way obviously didn't work for some people so apparently a Mac build is completely necessary.

your excuses for the dev doesn't change the fact that dev's often times chuck out w/e for Mac's and go all in for Windows.
I facepalm all posts that contains snarky comments, you can help others without being an asshole about it too you know.

• Angry
Reactions: Fuchsschweif
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes