milfzer69

Jun 8, 2017
i Dm the Dev in discord but he decided to block me lol. so idk if there is NTR or not maybe if someone who is a patron in his discord askes there will be an answer
I Tried DM him and he said that NTR would be considered only when the Game is concluded and it optional ... So we dont have to worry about NTR for a long Time. It all depends on what The Patreons vote for

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
View attachment 1142298
Yeah, because those faces look totally real, and human.
Ive tried that game - the faces are fine enough so lets not throw shade at other creators games but i can tell you there is "bazookas" aplenty on that game too including at least 4 of the love interests (the aunt in that prob has bigger boobs than even characters in this game lol).

Still i do think its worthy of its praise demo or not. The production value is ridiculous and he might be biting off more than he can chew in all honesty if he continues emphasis on top tier animations on EVERY SINGLE SCENE which few of even the most praised animators do never mind someone who is doing this part time currently. There is also high emphasis on audio (though only music so far, no idea if hes planning for erotic VFX or voice work) and of course the models are clearly all hand crafted not copy pasted from other works (and hes made all nine of the love interests in the long prep work beforehand so hes pretty much good to go). All that leaves in all honesty is the narrative and there simply isnt much to judge that on via the demo as its half dream sequence and half just showing the MC is a perv though ive liked all the women introduced so far (especially narrator - she is gonna be fun to have around, that much i can tell already lol).

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Great models and animations. Only criticism I have is the white text clashes with the characters in white clothing etc. Not sure if that can be changed in game, but perhaps go for light green/blue or something. Look forward to more milfy content in this game. Well done, Dev.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
No idea why anyone is reviewing a demo full stop (ive seen games out for near a year with far less reviews to their names) but to be fair to dev now the ball is officially rolling we shall see how it goes - hes on an elite list of devs who can at least say theyve fully FINISHED a game beforehand. Given the incredible in all honesty reaction to how little has been released so far he will never have a better platform to launch this game and making a right success out of it. Seems the demo was indeed a great idea at the very least.
Unless you're new to F95 this has been going on since... forever. Whether it's demos, 3 min prologues or whatever it's been a thing. This game has had buzz building up for like 2 years now, so of course it's gonna gain traction, get ton of praise, etc. I expected as much, but regarding the 5 stars reviews that's all subjective as well. Just because you're not blown away by the demo doesn't mean others aren't. There's plenty of gaslighting going around the forum, but it's always been this way lol. Even the game in your signature PV has it's share, it's part of the F95 culture.
Can't wait for more content and the MC to get CUCKED!
You'll be waiting lol
1618424802047.png
as Long as there is no shitty ntr in this game I will play it but I have the patience to wait until its confirmed
You're safe. You can relax lol, to sum up what he told me on patreon there's not gonna be NTR. At least not the Netorare kind, there will be Netori because Mc will be stealing and fucking people ladies. This game will also lean more towards the Harem direction.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
You're safe. You can relax lol, to sum up what he told me on patreon there's not gonna be NTR. At least not the Netorare kind, there will be Netori because Mc will be stealing and fucking people ladies. This game will also lean more towards the Harem direction.
Whats up this this then :unsure:
I Tried DM him and he said that NTR would be considered only when the Game is concluded and it optional ... So we dont have to worry about NTR for a long Time. It all depends on what The Patreons vote for

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes