javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Ava is definitely the MC's stepmom, not his real mom.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe the patch you're using is messed up in some way? Did you download the one in the OP or get it from somewhere else? Are you using any mods?
im using the patch that was on here. and funny thing is that his boss is also his dad there ava is the step mom

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
is ava/ mrs, johson mcs step mom?
if not how is it possible mc has 2 moms then lol eve and ava. correct if I'm wrong, please.
The game dialogue clearly states that:
  1. Ava is the MC's step-mother who married his father after he separated from the MC's biological mother. She works as the business assistant for the MC's father.
  2. Evelyn is the MC's biological mother and she works as the live-in caretaker for the MC's house while his father lives and works in a separate house and lab with Ava.
  3. The MC's father continues his work while employing most of the members of his family including the MC as a lab assistant.
  4. Liora is the MC's sister who now apparently lives on her own while attending school.
The MC hos usually used Ava's name to address her and she was quite surprised when he first referred to her as Mom.

I hope that clears things up for you. :cool:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
So where is the gallery itself?
Between each chapter/part, there is a screen that shows the trail of parts and a menu bar across the bottom. The far right item is "Girls" that brings up a roster of the girls. Selecting a girl will bring up a Gallery button on the right, if that girl has a gallery.

143 others

Dec 1, 2020
Just played the game after a few updates were released what is this thing even made on not daz3d I suppose

OtakuRakuen

Apr 1, 2022
4/5 so far, love the story and the artwork is stunning, the only thing that is missing is feet scenes, this game would be a 5/5 if there was some feet focused scenes.

• Angry
Reactions: Crazymic79
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes