• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

What do you thinks about sandbox in the games?

• I like

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • I dont like

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Apocalypse Lovers [Ep.1 Prologue v1.16] [Awake] crunched (HQ)

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 576 MB / 268 MB - Apocalypse_Lovers-1.16-pc-hqcrunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 541 MB / 234 MB - Apocalypse_Lovers-1.16-mac-hqcrunched.zip
= ~46,5% of the original size, image/video quality 90%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.12(v4) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
This visual novel is certainly something different from the usual ones and, who knows, it may become a good one. And while mechanics are not annoying and can be disabled, graphics, locations, music and sounds are great (especially those from Fallout) and fit the story quite well, I have to call a bullshit on the story itself, or rather on few parts like MC being immune and not being instanly secured by government in order to make vaccine and this whole very long trip from Japan (probably through Russia and Canada) to US just to find a still alive scared girl locked in a basement, because of a old-email. Still, I hope this game succeed.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
This visual novel is certainly something different from the usual ones and, who knows, it may become a good one. And while mechanics are not annoying and can be disabled, graphics, locations, music and sounds are great (especially those from Fallout) and fit the story quite well, I have to call a bullshit on the story itself, or rather on few parts like MC being immune and not being instanly secured by government in order to make vaccine and this whole very long trip from Japan (probably through Russia and Canada) to US just to find a still alive scared girl locked in a basement, because of a old-email. Still, I hope this game succeed.
I don't think anybody knew that he was immune and he went back as he had nothing to do and was depressed

Reactions: Manoman13

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
I don't think anybody knew that he was immune and he went back as he had nothing to do and was depressed
Well it's not like people had to know he's immune to it. But I find it hard to believe nobody noticed him surviving in this chaos and didn't bother to at least examine him.
As for the trip, yes he did it only because he needed a reason to not to try to off himself again. But with this I was refering more to how much time passed on the journey and yet finding the girl. But maybe I should phrase it better. Still, I just find this very hard to believe she survived for so long out of reach of this very agressive desease, infected and raiders.

Last edited:

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
I can't get past day 1, am I missing something? I notice that some of the screengrabs appear to be from day 2+.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
I rarely nope out of a game with nearly 5 stars and more than 10 reviews. But "The plant"? Seriously? Nope. Ignore thread. I'm out.

Reactions: valtter196

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
This game is really LEGIT. It's very original and entertaining.Wonderful art and captivating environment. Can be a bit of a drag with lil mini games, but overall no difficult puzzles or grind. Great job Dev.! ;)
Please keep up the good work and thank you for making the Android platform version available. Cheers!

• Red Heart

Avidius7

Oct 31, 2020
Pretty entertaining so far. One strong dislike is the game over for going on a dark path. Why not let us explore that further? Doesn't really make much sense anyway given the scenario.

Reactions: MausMaus

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Has my game some kind of corrupted files? While washing Jassica i see only the dialog, and that frigging generator.

1653082623050.png

Let me put it right, the complete basement part - till now - is nothing more as the fucking generator picture and some inner dialogs or describtions.

Last edited:

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
Has my game some kind of corrupted files? While washing Jassica i see only the dialog, and that frigging generator.

View attachment 1822158

Let me put it right, the complete basement part - till now - is nothing more as the fucking generator picture and some inner dialogs or describtions.
This because you are probably playing 1.15, we are on version 1.16 which fixes the generator bug, everything is written in the changelog and a little higher on the forum thread

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mortarion

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Pretty entertaining so far. One strong dislike is the game over for going on a dark path. Why not let us explore that further? Doesn't really make much sense anyway given the scenario.
Yeah, thats really annoyed me, just let us play that path we want..

Reactions: Avidius7

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Yeah, thats really annoyed me, just let us play that path we want..
I agree but I can see that it would be a lot of work to do multiple paths. I can only hope that it's a temp thing and that there is a way to ease into it later, which would also be more convincing.

Avidius7

Oct 31, 2020
I agree but I can see that it would be a lot of work to do multiple paths. I can only hope that it's a temp thing and that there is a way to ease into it later, which would also be more convincing.
I mean, if the dev really wants game overs, at least make it make sense. She was what? Already severely abused and deprived of human interaction just surviving in filth in a dank basement. A basement FULL of stuff. Then decides to game over herself because someone she is close to tries to corrupt her? Just didn't make much sense to me. Things like that really take you out of the immersion ya know? Seemed like a lot worse has happened to her and she had plenty of opportunity before MC got there.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Was she abused? I thought she was just down there due to the apocalypse stuff. I could be remembering wrong, but that's what I recall. I can see it making sense myself, tbh, Finally getting human interaction only for it to be the worse kind. But to each their own I guess.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes