What do you thinks about sandbox in the games?

• I like

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • I dont like

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Was told dev is updating the game with some fixes, no clue when it will hit here.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scene_StoryProg2_B_Exploration.rpy", line 13238, in execute
  File "game/scene_StoryProg2_B_Exploration.rpy", line 13240, in execute
  File "game/scene_StoryProg2_B_Exploration.rpy", line 13246, in execute
  File "game/scene_StoryProg2_B_Exploration.rpy", line 13246, in keywords
  File "game/scene_StoryProg2_B_Exploration.rpy", line 13246, in <module>
NameError: name 'smn10Su5' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scene_StoryProg2_B_Exploration.rpyc", line 9714, in script
  File "D:\Thys\Not played\ApocalypseLovers-1.2-market\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Thys\Not played\ApocalypseLovers-1.2-market\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Thys\Not played\ApocalypseLovers-1.2-market\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Thys\Not played\ApocalypseLovers-1.2-market\renpy\exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Thys\Not played\ApocalypseLovers-1.2-market\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Thys\Not played\ApocalypseLovers-1.2-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\Thys\Not played\ApocalypseLovers-1.2-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Thys\Not played\ApocalypseLovers-1.2-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\Thys\Not played\ApocalypseLovers-1.2-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  [Previous line repeated 1 more time]
  File "D:\Thys\Not played\ApocalypseLovers-1.2-market\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Thys\Not played\ApocalypseLovers-1.2-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Thys\Not played\ApocalypseLovers-1.2-market\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Thys\Not played\ApocalypseLovers-1.2-market\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scene_StoryProg2_B_Exploration.rpy", line 13240, in execute
  File "game/scene_StoryProg2_B_Exploration.rpy", line 13246, in execute
  File "game/scene_StoryProg2_B_Exploration.rpy", line 13246, in keywords
  File "game/scene_StoryProg2_B_Exploration.rpy", line 13246, in <module>
NameError: name 'smn10Su5' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Apocalypse Lovers 1.2
Fri Jul  7 22:32:13 2023

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I've finally managed it, it IS possible to drop her panties without cheating.

You've got to masturbate before finding her, grab the gun, lower the gun, never touch her, talk to her, restore the light, during the shower clean her lower abdomen once, only use the nice options, do not clean her chest. That combination seems to work just fine, but you can not use the +submissive options, not even once, as every single points of happiness is needed.

I originally failed to realized that happiness/anxiety are a single and same value, meaning gaining happiness, lowers anxiety. I originally thought those two were two distinct values.
Sancho1969

I have no idea how you did this because no matter which options I take she always gain +2 anxiety just before she would allow you to removes them and wash her. And actually using the book to masturbate before finding her actually give her +2 anxiety after she runs away so that makes it even harder...

Has anyone else managed to get the final stage of the bath scene without cheating to raise happiness? I am literally off by 2 two points. Yes I know it's a game over if you go too far, as it it should be.

EDIT: ... I didnt rub her back when you first her after turning the lights on. You can get a few points easily that way.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969

I have no idea how you did this because no matter which options I take she always gain +2 anxiety just before she would allow you to removes them and wash her. And actually using the book to masturbate before finding her actually give her +2 anxiety after she runs away so that makes it even harder...

Has anyone else managed to get the final stage of the bath scene without cheating to raise happiness? I am literally off by 2 two points.
For fuck's sake....

Sancho's Jessica Bath Guide

The guide is contained in the mod... no cheating. I'm busy with the update and don't have time to write an elaborate guide (nevermind, I'll do it) for this simple matter but basically:
  • When you first find her, if you don't fuck up with the gun scene she will have Hap/Anx of (-102). That's the baseline I'll start with.
  • Be nice to her, talk to her but don't touch her, then get the generator going. Then give her the Teddy, when she hugs you, choose "Caress her back" x3 (three times) to award Happy(+2) per caress. After three times it no longer counts. Now "Squeeze her head" for an additional Happy(+15). If you squeeze before the bonus "caress" then you miss out on points. Her Happiness is now (-81).
  • Next choice, "Don't abuse her" for Happy(+14)
  • Next choice, "Trust me..." for Happy(+3). The other choice gives Anxiety (backwards of Happy) and Sub(+4) but you don't need the Sub here, her Happy is more important. Her Happiness is now (-64).
  • Go get the bath supplies and give them to her.
  • Next choice, "It's not a big deal..." for Happy(+2). The other choice gives Sub(+2) but still not needed yet.
  • Next choice (this is the one that I find counts the most risk/reward for getting Sub without Anxiety), "Come on..." for Happy(+8) and Sub(+2). The other choice only gives Happy(+9) which one point ain't nothing now but grab that extra point if you need it (if you're one short). Her Happiness is now (-54)
  • Now, rub her belly x2 for other stat bonuses, no Anxiety here. Her Happiness is now (-54)
  • Next choice, "Yes, you're right..." which skips the other choice. The other choice awards Anx(+10) plus some other stats. Fuck that.
  • Now, don't wash her damn chest...perv. Too much anxiety. Just wash her back. Gives Anxiety(+2), her Happiness is now (-56)
  • Carry on, pulling down her panties gives Anxiety(+4), so her Happiness is at the threshold of (-60).
  • Done.
You're welcome. Next time please just use the mod... I don't do written guides so much but you folks have always been nice to me so there you have it.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
For fuck's sake....
For fuck's sake,

I already figured it out before you replied and edited my comment to show it. Thank you for replying though. It will help others who didn't notice the back rub part.
For the record I have used your mods in the past but it is not something I want to do right away and only do so if I think the game is lacking some basic customizations like an opacity slider. I have since found how to do my own solution for that though.
Your mods add a lot of cool stuff but I dont always need all of that. It is admirable work none the less.

Last edited:

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
For fuck's sake....

The guide is contained in the mod... no cheating. I'm busy with the update and don't have time to write an elaborate guide (nevermind, I'll do it) for this simple matter but basically:
  • When you first find her, if you don't fuck up with the gun scene she will have Hap/Anx of (-102). That's the baseline I'll start with.
  • Be nice to her, talk to her but don't touch her, then get the generator going. Then give her the Teddy, when she hugs you, choose "Caress her back" x3 (three times) to award Happy(+2) per caress. After three times it no longer counts. Now "Squeeze her head" for an additional Happy(+15). If you squeeze before the bonus "caress" then you miss out on points. Her Happiness is now (-81).
  • Next choice, "Trust me..." for Happy(+3). The other choice gives Anxiety (backwards of Happy) and Sub(+4) but you don't need the Sub here, her Happy is more important. Her Happiness is now (-64).
  • Next choice, "It's not a big deal..." for Happy(+2). The other choice gives Sub(+2) but still not needed yet.
  • Next choice (this is the one that I find counts the most risk/reward for getting Sub without Anxiety), "Come on..." for Happy(+8) and Sub(+2). The other choice only gives Happy(+9) which one point ain't nothing now but grab that extra point if you need it (if you're one short). Her Happiness is now (-54)
  • Now, rub her belly x2 for other stat bonuses, no Anxiety here. Her Happiness is now (-54)
  • Next choice, "Yes, you're right..." which skips the other choice. The other choice awards Anx(+10) plus some other stats. Fuck that.
  • Now, don't wash her damn chest...perv. Too much anxiety. Just wash her back. Gives Anxiety(+2), her Happiness is now (-56)
  • Carry on, pulling down her panties gives Anxiety(+4), so her Happiness is at the threshold of (-60).
  • Done.
You're welcome. Next time please just use the mod... I don't do written guides so much but you folks have always been nice to me so there you have it.
Do you know if there’s any content containing the pictures in the first post of thread? I finished the update and don’t see like half of them.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
what a place to stop.. i was just getting into it.. seems to me it played a lil different from the last version

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
For fuck's sake,

I already figured it out before you replied and edited my comment to show it. Thank you for replying though. It will help others who didn't notice the back rub part.
For the record I have used your mods in the past but it is not something I want to do right away and only do so if I think the game is lacking some basic customizations like an opacity slider. I have since found how to do my own solution for that though.
Your mods add a lot of cool stuff but I dont always need all of that. It is admirable work none the less.
Not sure if it's admirable but you pinged me directly for the answer. That's the point of the mod though, only use what you need, none of it is forced, it's all optional. You can turn all the features off and it's basically an unmodded VN with a little MiniMenu on it.
AL TempPic01.jpg

Do you know if there’s any content containing the pictures in the first post of thread? I finished the update and don’t see like half of them.
I couldn't say yet, I haven't played the update as I'm currently updating the mod for it.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Not sure if it's admirable but you pinged for the answer. That's the point of the mod though, only use what you need, none of it is forced, it's all optional. You can turn all the features off and it's basically an unmodded VN with a little MiniMenu on it.
View attachment 2752498

I couldn't say yet, I haven't played the update as I'm currently updating the mod for it.

Dev told me on Discord they will be uploading a new version tonight with fixes and also no longer making it a "market build".

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Dev told me on Discord they will be uploading a new version tonight with fixes and also no longer making it a "market build".
Yep, I found a couple bugs.. he may have done more though I don't know, he didn't say but I did share the bug info and fixes to him.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Alright, so it's probably the stuff you are already aware of then ;)
Maybe... I really don't know which is scary considering I keep offering olive branches then it's crickets... always crickets after those olive branch PMs. I'll find a way to get the new scripts when they come out somehow though ;):whistle:

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

Cursed89

Mar 13, 2019
So glad it is out i have been waiting for MONTHS for the update this definatley is my most favourate game yet when it comes to RenPy with rougelike being second. Wish you the best of luck i hope in the future you get more time to release updates faster in a good way this is one of the games i check daily for when theres changes/updates :D

Reactions: -Awake-

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
Maybe... I really don't know which is scary considering I keep offering olive branches then it's crickets... always crickets after those olive branch PMs. I'll find a way to get the new scripts when they come out somehow though ;):whistle:
Has a matter of fact you are aware of all the last minute modification except the one I was trying to fix until now :

https://f95zone.to/threads/screen-refuse-to-hide-with-delayed-hidding.165495/#post-11117137

So I will wait until tomorow and I will try one last time to fix it before publishing the 1.21 version for Mac and PC/Linux separatedly.

Don't worry too much sancho, the things I've changed are either things you are already aware of because you are the one who point it them out to me, or things that modify stuff you don't care for you mod (typo, missing info, etc).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Has a matter of fact you are aware of all the last minute modification except the one I was trying to fix until now :

https://f95zone.to/threads/screen-refuse-to-hide-with-delayed-hidding.165495/#post-11117137

So I will wait until tomorow and I will try one last time to fix it before publishing the 1.21 version for Mac and PC/Linux separatedly.

Don't worry too much sancho, the things I've changed are either things you are already aware of because you are the one who point it them out to me, or things that modify stuff you don't care for you mod (typo, missing info, etc).
No problem bud, we'll get it all sorted. I get cranky when coding free roams... always have. They are the most difficult of all coding I do in my mods for me since every dev writes different and I have to adapt quickly to so many different styles. Reckon a sip or two of fine whiskey wouldn't hurt me none so I think I'll do just that while I finish up the "Neighborhood" free roam (I've just about got it done). I've done my best to make the guide informative yet allow the surprises intended... which ain't easy to do.

We're all good bud, the no days off for months is just getting to me a bit. Regards.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020

hey there, great game. I didn’t see like half the pictures in the front page after finishing the latest update. Is that normal?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
For fuck's sake....

• Done.
Hi, hun.

Could you go over that scene in detail and add the points gain too, your guide there seems a bit vague :p

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi, hun.

Could you go over that scene in detail and add the points gain too, your guide there seems a bit vague :p
I'll do better next 'go-round my dear Avaron. Sometimes I'm just not quite on target, but I certainly try. :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 29 Votes