Unreal Engine Abandoned Apocalypse Monster Invasion [v0.2] [UltraMek]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
rsz_0000.jpg

Overview:
A game about killing monsters. It's conceived as a hardcore and forces you to properly dispose of your weapons and a limited amount of ammunition, varying enemies receive distinct kind of damage depending on the weapon you use.​

Thread Updated: 2020/01/11
Release Date: 2020/01/01
Developer:
Censored: Yes (You can unlock: enter code 999 in options in CODE line)
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Screen1.jpg Screen2.jpg Screen3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

aatop

Jul 20, 2017
How do i crouch? the options menu says S but for me it does nothing

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
after putting 999, the gallery does not work. it literally shows nothing when any of the scenes or enemies are clicked on
edit: after playing it, it seems enemies do show up but only those that were seen in the playthrough meaning 999 doesn't unlock anything

UltraMek

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
after putting 999, the gallery does not work. it literally shows nothing when any of the scenes or enemies are clicked on
edit: after playing it, it seems enemies do show up but only those that were seen in the playthrough meaning 999 doesn't unlock anything
Hello! you need to lose to the enemy with whom you want to unlock the animation (wait for the end of the animation on the stage)
in the test version, one animation per enemy is available
there is a green information icon on the top left of the menu

UltraMek

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
How do i crouch? the options menu says S but for me it does nothing
S is crouch, but it is disabled for the test version
in the standard version, crouch allows you to get 2 animations with each enemy, and if there are 2 animations in the gallery, video rendering is available, 1 for each enemy
in the test version, only 3 of 6 animations are available and video rendering is not available

Last edited:

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Hello! you need to lose to the enemy with whom you want to unlock the animation (wait for the end of the animation on the stage)
in the test version, one animation per enemy is available
there is a green information icon on the top left of the menu
Thanks for the response. I understand but I thought 999 should unlock all of the images and animations in the gallery so someone can see everything without playing.

UltraMek

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
Thanks for the response. I understand but I thought 999 should unlock all of the images and animations in the gallery so someone can see everything without playing.
999 just removes censorship (genitals and sex animations become visible and opens the gallery button)
in this way I protect myself from problems)
but the option to see everything without playing exists for Golden support

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

UltraMek

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
It's like I'm back in 2008 again. Maybe there's still time to stop Ren'py from becoming such a dominant game engine!
UE4 is a good engine, it gives a lot of opportunities
But besides the engine, it was still necessary to study Blender, Gimp, Wave Editor, lmms ...