BBC King

May 8, 2021
I always quit playing this game about halfway through lmfao.I think its too political and the gameplay loop becomes boring;

Wake Up->Forced School->Explore 1 Hex

Not to mention you NEED a walkthrough to play this game otherwise you miss out, have to repeat stuff, etc. It becomes a bit of a chore after a while.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I always quit playing this game about halfway through lmfao.I think its too political and the gameplay loop becomes boring;

Wake Up->Forced School->Explore 1 Hex

Not to mention you NEED a walkthrough to play this game otherwise you miss out, have to repeat stuff, etc. It becomes a bit of a chore after a while.
I totally agree on the gameplay loop issues. Personally, the politics make me laugh more than anything haha

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I completed Barbara's lust, but I can't unlock the event for her to enter the harem
Talk to her in the bar. This is the trigger
"I think it's time now for you to join my harem teach..." if lustba >= 4 and haremba == False and barbaraharem == False and girlsinharem <= 5 and barbaradatedone:
Apart from the required space in the harem the most obvious requirements are her lust >=4 and having done the date with her.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Unlocked Gallery:

Apocalypse 1.0:
/ (749 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Reactions: EpicLust

Jonte555

Feb 22, 2023

Apocalypse 1.0:
Mega / (749 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
Thank you very much

Jonte555

Feb 22, 2023

Apocalypse 1.0:
Mega / (749 Mo)

Can you add with harem mod

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes