Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Now the work on 0.30 seems ended just a reminder
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As said I can easily code this in javascript if you are interested and ok with the ideas.

Going to restart a new game to debug since the beggining.

Reactions: ttyrke

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
The pack contains 10x more generic sex gifs for the generic sex scenes.
As stated a few days ago use the attached .js to make the v0.28 pack compatible with v0.29.
Enjoy
Can we use this for 0.30 too?

BTW game became one of my favourites, it's definitely addictive, thanks again for sharing.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Can we use this for 0.30 too?

BTW game became one of my favourites, it's definitely addictive, thanks again for sharing.
Nop. Need to rebuild it. BUT, hopefully in 0.31 I'll start with one standalone mod, so later when that big mod is separated in smaller chunks, you won't need to wait for rebuild each time but each mod will work as separate folder.

Reactions: depechedNode

gladiactor

Oct 28, 2017
Hi everyone, but to see the contents of the new version do I have to start a new game? Because I loaded the save of version 0.29 but there is nothing new in the suggestions, it gives me everything 100%. Thank you.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Hi everyone, but to see the contents of the new version do I have to start a new game? Because I loaded the save of version 0.29 but there is nothing new in the suggestions, it gives me everything 100%. Thank you.
do you have the car 100% and full of fuel and done the explores with it there is also more options in clothing more in the slave market (this was only a tech update)

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
In this update there isn't much "story" related events (just two), others are random events and few car explore events.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Just looked the code for something else and seen that a female mistress can increment the cumslut counter, I'm surprised and my pride to be a male lowered :D

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
Just looked the code for something else and seen that a female mistress can increment the cumslut counter, I'm surprised and my pride to be a male lowered :D
I would be lying if I said I did it un purpose :ROFLMAO:.

From a gaming perspective I think it is okay.
From realistic perspective we could imagine cum filed straons.
In any case I don't mind if it is removed (rather check if mistress is a male, since I just added that).

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I would be lying if I said I did it un purpose :ROFLMAO:.

From a gaming perspective I think it is okay.
From realistic perspective we could imagine cum filed straons.
In any case I don't mind if it is removed (rather check if mistress is a male, since I just added that).
imo the male/trans mistress should have the cum in/on options

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
It's not really important, consider it as some sort of mutation due to radiation :D

Next step if 2 females having a baby :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GamerDaddy
Feb 11, 2020
I have finally tracked down a slave matching the criteria for the VIP slave market thing. But I don't know how to sell her. It's not giving me any option to.

How to sell VIP slave?

Reactions: 92c5

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ApocalypticWorld-0.30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes