TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Is there a place where all the mods people make are put together? It's a little hard to search for them in the thread because of how many people talk about them or just use the word/don't use the word. I've found a few mods but I just don't think that's all there is.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I haven't been able to find any trans NPCs in the game after a while. I can see files for them in the game though. Am I supposed to do something for them to spawn?
There is only one option how to find them.
- Go to nightclub and get a drink. If no usual events trigger, than I think it was 30% chance for trans meeting to happen.

Reactions: PofB

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Is there a place where all the mods people make are put together? It's a little hard to search for them in the thread because of how many people talk about them or just use the word/don't use the word. I've found a few mods but I just don't think that's all there is.
System for standalone mods is ready (wont need to download each time 3gb mod files again) but haven't had time to add any unique mod (girl model).

If anyone wants to create a mod they can do that, upload link to it here and I'll put it in the game officially

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
From the Developer Notes, "This project is and will be absolutely free" but then there's paywalls? That's not "absolutely free" Downvote me too if you want, but a lie is a lie.
Debatable. "Paywall" is less than 5% (maybe even 2%) of the game and you still get newest version for free.
Removed that part from developer notes.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
There is only one option how to find them.
- Go to nightclub and get a drink. If no usual events trigger, than I think it was 30% chance for trans meeting to happen.
I have an event with a pole dancer but it's locked for customers, is is another event for the trans?

edit: just got it, it's not frequent :rolleyes:

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I have an event with a pole dancer but it's locked for customers, is is another event for the trans?
Yep. For trans (Haven't played that part) I think it's just a meeting and you can invite him to live with you

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Trade market :

It seems that the slaves have very low submission, are the other slavers in the world some sort of carebear just selling their wives and daughters?

No men or trans in the slave market?

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Trade market :

It seems that the slaves have very low submission, are the other slavers in the world some sort of carebear just selling their wives and daughters?

No men or trans in the slave market?
No men and trans yes. As for submission of slaves - Will add to todo list.
For men idk. I have always had thought that in real post apocalyptic world noone would want to trade slaves (maybe work force) BUT I think there would be a lot more males than females in real post apocalyptic world and females would be primary used as sex slaves.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
No men and trans yes. As for submission of slaves - Will add to todo list.
For men idk. I have always had thought that in real post apocalyptic world noone would want to trade slaves (maybe work force) BUT I think there would be a lot more males than females in real post apocalyptic world and females would be primary used as sex slaves.
On the contrary, females (young) would be a lot more valuable and in number because they can breed and produce warriors and daughter so more broodmothers!
There will be a lot less male because there will be permanent wars between clans for power ...

You can also consider that a woman with no valuable job (for example medecine related) lost half value after 30 and have no value after 50.

There is no need to wait for an apocalyptic world to see that, just look at the last barbaric wars during the last 50 years...

Meow_Mixer

Jul 8, 2020
Is there a list somewhere in game, of what traits/skills you can currently teach your slaves/guests? As well as how?

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
Have a small wonder here: Can sexual orientation be altered? I mean, IF possible, I expect it would take A LOT of forced sex. :unsure: Curious minds want to know.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GamerDaddy

LordDominus

Dec 12, 2021
What happened to the trader's limited caps per day? You can't simulate a real market with only 3 actors (farmer, urban store and only 1 consumer)... there is not enough flow to maintain this minimally realistic.. and also this multiplies the grindx10:(

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
ttyrke apparently miracles also happen after the apocalypse :BootyTime:
Additionally there is that error, which could have been caused because it was a save from the previous version.

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes