Dirtyxmind

Jul 1, 2017
Hello all!
I am having problems with this new version 0.34...
I got an error using Chrome:
error.png
For some reason the game works fine at Firefox and MSEdge...
Maybe something to do with how Chrome handle things?
I prefer to use Chrome, if someone knows how to fix this, please let me know.
Thanks in advance!
EDIT: FIXED!
Just have to clear cache of Chrome... sorry for the bother

Last edited:
Reactions: ttyrke
Apr 28, 2022
wash I know how to add to my game
You can find the portraits under 'images' > custom portraits > female > then folders for race 'asian, latina, white', > then hair colors . You will see ai cg portraits for the girls. They are numbered 1 -5 . Replace them with your own pictures. You can have no more than 5 for each hair color. They must be PNG images. Their names must be 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. You may have to edit the image so it fits.

Last edited:

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
you can find the portraitsunder 'images' > custom portraits > female > then 'asian, latina, white' . you will see ai cg portraits for the girls. they are numbered 1 -5 . replace them with your own pictures. you can have no more than 5 for each hair color. they must be PNG images. Their names must be 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. You may have to edit the image so it fits.
actually you can increase the number of image by modifying this part of the code of the index files

asian: {
black: setup.range(1, 14)
},
black: {
black: setup.range(1, 10)
},
white:{
black: setup.range(1, 12),
blonde: setup.range(1, 14),
brun: setup.range(1, 25),
red: setup.range(1, 11)
},
latina:{
black: setup.range(1, 21),
brun: setup.range(1, 12),
red: setup.range(1, 5)
}

Warning : this is an exemple the part one of my mod so don't note the exact same numbers after (1,

Apr 28, 2022
actually you can increase the number of image by modifying this part of the code of the index files

asian: {
black: setup.range(1, 14)
},
black: {
black: setup.range(1, 10)
},
white:{
black: setup.range(1, 12),
brun: setup.range(1, 25),
red: setup.range(1, 11)
},
latina:{
black: setup.range(1, 21),
brun: setup.range(1, 12),
red: setup.range(1, 5)
}

Warning : this is an exemple the part one of my mod so don't note the exact same numbers after (1,
I'm too stupid for that, so thank you for showing it

Reactions: smokrader
Dec 24, 2023
The 2nd version of npc customize - portrait is completed. In the 1st version, I lost a lot of data when I changed the device. I started making materials again. In order not to infringe the portrait rights, I used AI drawing.
More than 200 drawings, including "white people, yellow people, Latin people, black people."
portrait is divided into 3 categories:
1. Retro
2. Daily clothing
3. Cyberpunk (Wasteland)

This is just a material pack, some of it is not effective ! ! !
20240325100804.jpg

Apr 28, 2022
does anyone have a list of how to obtain the traits? such as : squirter, cumslut, masochist, nymphomaniac, ect. ect.

I'm aware that for 'cumslut' you must cum in your girls mouth a certain number of times.
But how does one get the 'squirter' trait?
For the masochist trait do you have to punish them repeatedly after maxing submission?

Reactions: Maxxie42
Apr 28, 2022
The 2nd version of npc customize - portrait is completed. In the 1st version, I lost a lot of data when I changed the device. I started making materials again. In order not to infringe the portrait rights, I used AI drawing.
More than 200 drawings, including "white people, yellow people, Latin people, black people."
1. Retro
2. Daily clothing
3. Cyberpunk (Wasteland)
images
View attachment 3476187
You are fantastic! Thanks!

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have a problem: I can't get Riley Reid, Veronica Leal and Anna Bell involved. Maybe it's because I don't understand English well or because I'll be 68 at the end of April. Folder structures:
Apocalyptic World 0.34\mods\Riley Reid
Apocalyptic World 0.34\mods\Anna Bell
Apocalyptic World 0.34\mods\Veronica Leal
Can someone give me the latest startup file; Apocalyptic World 0.34b.html; rewrite or incorporate the ladies?

Thank you
Helmut

P.S.: I hope you understand me, is google translate.
Packs were moved under /packs/ folder. Mods folder will be used for different things.

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
1. Retro
2. Daily clothing
3. Cyberpunk (Wasteland)
images
View attachment 3476187
most of them dont work?

Greenhorn2013

Oct 17, 2019
Hello everyone,

I have a problem: I can't get Riley Reid, Veronica Leal and Anna Bell involved. Maybe it's because I don't understand English well or because I'll be 68 at the end of April. Folder structures:
Apocalyptic World 0.34\mods\Riley Reid
Apocalyptic World 0.34\mods\Anna Bell
Apocalyptic World 0.34\mods\Veronica Leal
Can someone give me the latest startup file; Apocalyptic World 0.34b.html; rewrite or incorporate the ladies?

Thank you
Helmut

P.S.: I hope you understand me, is google translate.
I had the same problem and found a solution:
Unzip the pack file and put the folder inside the game's "packs" folder. (game_folder/packs/Anna Bell)
You can safely delete mod folder.
After this, load your save game and activate mods.

Sep 29, 2019
Packs were moved under /packs/ folder. Mods folder will be used for different things.
In the Mod folder you download is a Note that say place them in the Mod Folder not the Pack Folder for that all people have the Problem that the Mods dont work.And one more thing is if you use all 3 Mods you need for all 3 to rename one Guest to exact the name of the Mod if not the Mods do nothing

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes