• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Freakzoid1

Oct 23, 2023
Keep getting an error on the companions screen everytime I move someone from guest house to basement cell.

Error: <<companionList>>: errors within widget code (Error: <div>: bad evaluation from attribute directive "data-id": Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'id'); Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'portrait'))

Reactions: ttyrke

Pienator

Sep 22, 2019
By the code - traits logic is there (skills do not come from mother as its a plan to implement them/teach to kids via school).
BUT one thing I noticed is that only female childs can get traits from mother.
Can confirm my daughter is born with no traits nor skills, her mom has 2 traits and a skill. Ver 36a

Reactions: ttyrke

o0PZ0o

Dec 26, 2018
Apocalyptic World
v37 here but the website online play has v37a ? any chance we can get the updated version?

Reactions: Bnshy

Raritet123

Jan 20, 2022
the game is the best, I would like and hope to add more footjob content to the game from both women and men and tranny

Xamray

Feb 8, 2020
Can confirm my daughter is born with no traits nor skills, her mom has 2 traits and a skill. Ver 36a
Tested not once. When You grow up same daughter using potions, occasionally appears with traits (also 3, like mother), sometimes absolutely without. Save/Load is working to get traits

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
I put the latest action pack in but for some reason when I go to milk my slaves now, it only shows the same 2 gifs. I didn't have this issue with the previous pack at all. Do I have to alter the code somewhere?

Cezak

Feb 6, 2022
The bathhouse shower doesn't work, it doesn't restore energy... besides, what's the point of spending 30 minutes of time inside the bathhouse. I don't see anything happening? Should restore energy?

There are some questions I want to ask about getting married in the game. Does getting married have any consequences or restrictions? Like, for example, having sex with other women when you're married... Is there any reaction to that from your wife?
And on the other hand, can I have multiple wives? And now the million dollar question. What are the benefits of getting married, is there any use?

Cezak

Feb 6, 2022
So getting the car means sacrificing 4 of your teammates?
Considering the long time I have had to spend training and equipping them. I prefer to forget about the car. Not worth it. After all, I imagine all the car does is reduce travel time. And not to mention it probably consumes fuel.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Considering the long time I have had to spend training and equipping them. I prefer to forget about the car. Not worth it. After all, I imagine all the car does is reduce travel time. And not to mention it probably consumes fuel.
then do like i do use the ones that are asexual/men/trans

Pienator

Sep 22, 2019
I just got 4 of my freshly captured slaves as sacrifices.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Actually no. Only horse reduces travel time. With car it opens new exploration, with new, different events.
Later planning also to add permanent locations where you can get only with car

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes