Apr 28, 2022
With the game getting quite big. Including all the mod packs.... would it be bad if i asked if we could be a Futa character? it would make some things more interesting.

But if its to much trouble, please ignore what i said.
Youd have to change almost every single GIF and video in the game, thats a ridiculous amount of work for a niche fetish. Just be happy you get to destroy tranny bussy

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
With the game getting quite big. Including all the mod packs.... would it be bad if i asked if we could be a Futa character? it would make some things more interesting.

But if its to much trouble, please ignore what i said.
I have designed transfemale guest sex events and I'm working on the transfemale mistress right now (gif creation from videos), not what you've asked but as close as it's going to get.

CU

Reactions: dudecrush01

XsleepWalk23

Aug 30, 2022
I found the hot tube blueprint in an anterior version and in the current version I can't craft it. I tried spamming "wait 30 minutes" in hopes of maybe finding it again but no succes. Can someone tell if I do something wrong? Edit: I just kept spamming for 1 week straight and finally got it :)))) Damn
And how do I innitiate slave party?

Last edited:

Flake007

Dec 18, 2019
First I realy love that game but now i have my first question. I have the libary but i have 0 unreaded books. Where can I get one? I searched all shops and also did a lot of exploring. But I never got a book.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
First I realy love that game but now i have my first question. I have the libary but i have 0 unreaded books. Where can I get one? I searched all shops and also did a lot of exploring. But I never got a book.
by scavenging

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
There is a different spelling with the pack. Just rename the folder and name in the js file to " Anna Belle ".

I had a problem with the packs at first also. The files need to be extracted into the "packs " folder instead of "mods" folder. Then do the step described above. No need to edit the HTML file.
I figured the issue.
Archive called - Anna Belle
Folder inside called - Anna Bell
Actions.js in this folder linked to - Anna Bell
packs.js in the game-packs folder linked to - Anna Belle.

Thus it wont work out of the box. And we need to decide what to edit.
I've edited packs.js because she is Anna Bell.

Reactions: ttyrke

hans_markoff

May 18, 2023
What kind of incest does the game have?
Very late game, Father x Daughter (& permutations). It's also possible to enslave your male descendants and offer them women (related women for incest) or rape them yourself if your into M/M.

Sadly no incest flavoring in text... Your daughters respond like un-related women in text and sex scenes.

graverobber

Jan 27, 2020
-BUG-
deepthroat

grammer + name tag not working

(You grab the Kate's head with your hands and drive your hard dick deep into her throat.)
------------------^(girl/woman/guy/man)
(%name% coughs when her gag reflex kicks in.)
-----^(broken tag)

Reactions: ttyrke
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes