Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Need for what? That section is WIP but idea is that there will be "buildings" that produces energy and any other buildings will consume it (hospital, bar, defenses etc)

Right now there are only solar panels so nothing will drain that power.

View attachment 3724545
How about a Locker room Showers room thing?, Sasuna, or Some sex Dungeon toys (wait that would need a Sex toy dealer nvm) but you get the idea

elfhumper

May 5, 2024
Need for what? That section is WIP but idea is that there will be "buildings" that produces energy and any other buildings will consume it (hospital, bar, defenses etc)

Right now there are only solar panels so nothing will drain that power.

View attachment 3724545
Machine gun turrets to discourage raiders.

Also kinda curious is there a chance that we'll be able to kill Negan and take over Sanctuary, cause I really hate that SOB.

Last edited:

FallenR

Nov 2, 2021
How do you fix this error? Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: setup.family.isBloodToMc is not a function

elfhumper

May 5, 2024
How do you fix this error? Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: setup.family.isBloodToMc is not a function
It's a misspelling in the HTML if you know how to do it go to
Line 30180 and change !setup.family.isBloodToMc to !setup.family.isBloodToMC

Last edited:
Reactions: ttyrke

elfhumper

May 5, 2024
Whats the beauty range in nightclub?
stunning 90-100 ?
gorgeous 80-89 ?
Beautiful ?
Average ?
Ah I remember now
90-100 stunning
80-89 gorgeous
70-79 beautiful
60-69 attractive
50-59 average
40-49 plain
30-39 unattractive
20-29 ugly aka is that a girl or a dude
10-19 hideous aka seriously is it a girl or a dude
-1-9 repulsive aka OMG what the hell is it :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

funtimes2048

Nov 29, 2021
Depending on your level of frustration, there is always the console to cheat SugarCube.State.active.variables.backpack.data.tribe_medallion=# your way to end-run RNGesus and find salvation/damnation on another path. ;)
Oh shit, how does this work? Just F12?

hans_markoff

May 18, 2023
ttyrke I noticed that after you make a bathhouse, girls with 100 natural beauty will go and get washed, causing the game to reduce their beauty -_- pls fix
Machine gun turrets to discourage raiders.

Also kinda curious is there a chance that we'll be able to kill Negan and take over Sanctuary, cause I really hate that SOB.
+1 on skullfucking Negan.

Not sure about machine gun's power level, a strong PC would probably just carry it around ourselves and trivialize any combat encounter lol.

Some production upgrades:
-Hydroponics upgrade to improve garden/greenhouse production (& consumes power)
-Wood Lathe upgrade to reduce crafting costs for mostly-wood items (& consumes power)
-Chemistry Equipment upgrade does nothing by itself (& consumes power)
+Read & comprehend Undergrad Chemistry Textbook (Minimum INT requirement: 100) to allow crafting of basic chemicals, including cleaning chemicals & gunpowder if you have Chemistry Equipment.
-Metalworking Tools upgrade (consumes power) to reduce crafting costs of mostly metal items, and enable the production of knives (metal, wood, cloth) bullets (metal, gunpowder) and maybe even guns. If we could get long guns (shotguns, rifles) that potentially lets you buff body armor to make revolvers not-insta-kill.

Some defense suggestions:
-Wooden Watchtower. Can be garrisoned by 4 (?) Guards with Bows (or guns). Gives them bonus to survivability during base battles. Garrison has chance to instantly kill/severely injure attackers every two turns (every turn with guns). Adds a small amount of Defense. Can be burned down.
+Spotlights: Upgrade to Watchtower. Need Spotlight item. Consumes power. Vastly improves defense at night. Adds chance to blind enemies. Blinded foes suffer a combat malus on their first 2-6 turns.
+Watchtower Metal Plating & Doors: Upgrade to Watchtower. Uses up some Metal. Greatly improves garrison survivability during base battles. Watchtower now immune to fire.

-Wooden Barricade: Consumes a bit of labor/time from multiple guests/slaves and alot of wood. Adds some Defense. Can be climbed over. Can be destroyed by attackers. Can be burned down by attackers.

-Rammed Earth Walls: Consumes a huge amount of labor/time from many guests/slaves and some Wood. Slaves have chance to run away during it's construction. Adds alot of Defense. Requires maintenance after heavy rain. Can be climbed over by attackers. Cannot be directly destroyed (without siege equipment). Cannot be burned.
+Stone Slabs: Upgrade to Earth Walls. Makes the wall immune to rain damage. Requires Quarry to Mine the stone.

-Razor Wire: Consumes a bit of labor/time and some Metal. Needs Metalworking Tools. Low INT slaves/guests (and player, if low INT lol) may be injured during construction (Doctor helps?). Adds some defense. Cannot be climbed over (without siege equipment). Cannot be destroyed (without wire cutters). Cannot be burned.

-Moat: Consumers a large amount of labor/time. Slaves have chance to run away while it's being built. Adds some defense. Defense value decreases during dry spell can drop to 0 during Drought Crisis. Cannot be climbed over (without siege equipment). Strong, lightly equipped (no body armor) enemies can swim across. Cannot be destroyed. Cannot be burned.

Other:
-Quarry: Assign slaves to mine rocks here. Output dependent on STR and if they have Pickaxe item.

-Medical Clinic: Reduces chances of your guests/slaves/self dying from disease/injury/childbirth/etc with Doctor assigned here. Further improves recovery/reduces risk if Sterilization is toggled ON, which drains Cleaning Chemicals every day. Automatically produces a bandage every day (still uses cloth) it is manned and nobody is sick/injured or giving birth.
+Medical Equipment: Consumes power. Further reduces chances of dying.
+Surgical Instruments: Reduces deathrisk/increases recovery proportional to Doctor INT over 50. (Doctor INT below 50 is a net negative with surgical tools)

Last edited:

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
ttyrke I noticed that after you make a bathhouse, girls with 100 natural beauty will go and get washed, causing the game to reduce their beauty -_- pls fix

Not sure about machine gun's power level, a strong PC would probably just carry it around ourselves and trivialize any combat encounter lol.

-Hydroponics upgrade to improve garden production (& consumes power)
-Wood Lathe upgrade to reduce crafting costs for mostly-wood items (& consumes power)
+Read & comprehend Undergrad Chemistry Textbook (Minimum INT requirement: 100) to allow crafting of basic chemicals, including gunpowder.
-Metalworking Tools upgrade (consumes power) to reduce crafting costs of mostly metal items, and enable the production of knives (metal, wood, cloth) bullets (metal, gunpowder) and maybe even guns. If we could get a rifle that potentially lets you buff body armor to make revolvers not-insta-kill.

-Wooden Watchtower: Gives Guards small bonus to survivability during base battles. Allows Guards with Bows to have chance to instantly kill attackers on the first turn. Adds a small amount of Defense. Can be burned down.
+Spotlights: Upgrade to Watchtower. Need Spotlight item. Consumes power. Vastly improves defense at night. Adds chance to blind enemies. Blinded foes suffer a combat malus on their first 3-6 turns.
+Metal Plating & Door: Upgrade to Watchtower. Uses up some Metal. Greatly improves Guards survivability during base battles. Watchtower can now immune to fire.

-Wooden Barricade: Consumes a bit of labor/time from multiple guests/slaves and alot of wood. Adds some Defense. Can be climbed over. Can be destroyed by attackers. Can be burned down by attackers.

-Rammed Earth Walls: Consumes a huge amount of labor/time from many guests/slaves and some Wood. Slaves have chance to run away during it's construction. Adds alot of Defense. Requires maintenance after heavy rain. Can be climbed over by attackers. Cannot be directly destroyed (without siege equipment). Cannot be burned.
+Stone Slabs: Upgrade to Earth Walls. Makes the wall immune to rain damage. Requires Quarry to Mine the stone.

-Razor Wire: Consumes a bit of labor/time and some Metal. Needs Metalworking Tools. Low INT slaves/guests (and player, if low INT lol) may be injured during construction (Doctor helps?). Adds some defense. Cannot be climbed over (without siege equipment). Cannot be destroyed (without wire cutters). Cannot be burned.

-Moat: Consumers a large amount of labor/time. Slaves have chance to run away while it's being built. Adds some defense. Defense value decreases during dry spell can drop to 0 during Drought Crisis. Cannot be climbed over (without siege equipment). Strong, lightly equipped (no body armor) enemies can swim across. Cannot be destroyed. Cannot be burned.
If we go rifles maybe add some options for rilfe range options while events happen like shot people to save someone only to capture/rescue. and Maybe add a shotgun more as a one kill thing but more harder to make

Reactions: hans_markoff

Bossx5

Aug 11, 2023
Well I want to say this is the best html game I have played. The fact that it has more than just sex but a cool survival aspect. And using AI for original content is cool. Where did everyone learn to code from and how long did it take to learn.

elfhumper

May 5, 2024
Not sure about machine gun's power level, a strong PC would probably just carry it
An automated machine gun turret aka Sentry Gun can fire 1,000,000 rounds a minute, has the range of a sniper rifle and weighs 1.5 tons or 2 tons if you add armor don't think your gonna match that with a hand held machine gun.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2024

-Hydroponics upgrade to improve garden/greenhouse production (& consumes power)
+Read & comprehend Undergrad Chemistry Textbook (Minimum INT requirement: 100) to allow crafting of basic chemicals, including cleaning chemicals & gunpowder if you have Chemistry Equipment.
-Metalworking Tools upgrade (consumes power) to reduce crafting costs of mostly metal items, and enable the production of knives (metal, wood, cloth) bullets (metal, gunpowder) and maybe even guns. If we could get long guns (shotguns, rifles) that potentially lets you buff body armor to make revolvers not-insta-kill.

-Wooden Watchtower. Can be garrisoned by 4 (?) Guards with Bows (or guns). Gives them bonus to survivability during base battles. Garrison has chance to instantly kill/severely injure attackers every two turns (every turn with guns). Adds a small amount of Defense. Can be burned down.
+Spotlights: Upgrade to Watchtower. Need Spotlight item. Consumes power. Vastly improves defense at night. Adds chance to blind enemies. Blinded foes suffer a combat malus on their first 2-6 turns.
+Watchtower Metal Plating & Doors: Upgrade to Watchtower. Uses up some Metal. Greatly improves garrison survivability during base battles. Watchtower now immune to fire.

Other:
-Quarry: Assign slaves to mine rocks here. Output dependent on STR and if they have Pickaxe item.

-Medical Clinic: Reduces chances of your guests/slaves/self dying from disease/injury/childbirth/etc with Doctor assigned here. Further improves recovery/reduces risk if Sterilization is toggled ON, which drains Cleaning Chemicals every day. Automatically produces a bandage every day (still uses cloth) it is manned and nobody is sick/injured or giving birth.
+Medical Equipment: Consumes power. Further reduces chances of dying.
+Surgical Instruments: Reduces deathrisk/increases recovery proportional to Doctor INT over 50. (Doctor INT below 50 is a net negative with surgical tools)
An actual mine would compliment this. Iron ore & coal could be gathered & the iron refined into metal with a coal burning forge.

Possibly the addition of an overseer skill to supervise workers.

An option to recapture escaped slaves would be nice, but not sure it could be incorporated.

elfhumper

May 5, 2024
An actual mine would compliment this. Iron ore & coal could be gathered & the iron refined into metal with a coal burning forge.
An old blacksmithing trick is make really hot campfire with wood; preferably hardwood but any will do; and dosing it with water once it dries you're left a perfect type of slow burning charcoal that will burn hotter and almost as long as coal.

Last edited:

hans_markoff

May 18, 2023
I have found a duplication of NPC error. I loaded an old save and tried to reproduce it but failed.

View attachment 3730086

What I was doing was
- Moving slaves working on streets to guest house.
- In guest house reassigning guests with woodcraft skill to hunting.
- Assigning the new guests to old guests former jobs.

Save file from when I discovered the bug
View attachment 3730085
Had a similar error causing character duplication. My steps were:
-Assign guest as maid
-Take a nap with maid in bedroom. Bang maid via the "I want you to wake up on time" event
-After fucking, drag them into the basement

Funnily enough, if you don't take them to the basement the sex stats/pregnancy state gets reverted like nothing ever happened.

Last edited:

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Had a similar error causing character duplication. My steps were:
-Assign guest as maid
-Take a nap with maid in bedroom. Bang maid via the "I want you to wake up on time" event
-After fucking, drag them into the basement

Funnily enough, if you don't take them to the basement the sex stats/pregnancy state gets reverted like nothing ever happened.
If you have save file from exact moment another duplicate appears, add save file

elfhumper

May 5, 2024
It's a misspelling in the HTML if you know how to do it go to
Line 30180 and change !setup.family.isBloodToMc to !setup.family.isBloodToMC
If you have save file from exact moment another duplicate appears, add save file
ttyrke at first I thought it was just the typo causing the problem but I just had that error pop again.

Den4lk

Mar 30, 2024
So far I have found 3 interesting games about a post-apocalyptic world:
1. apocalyptic world
2. Wasteland lewdness
3. Desert stalker
What else can you recommend?

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes