Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
i just did it twice, once it was 3 men once it was two men on women
this is the 0.39 change, until 0.38 there was always the girl present, hu you meet in the club and follow outsaid. must check
the bathroom option, maybe following the girl to bathroom you meet now dude there too. Explore - random fight encouter is changed too - text says " While walking close to the city border three attackers jump out of the corner", its only 2 now and all males, it was random and males and females.
Sorry about my bad engrish.

elfhumper

May 5, 2024
this is the 0.39 change, until 0.38 there was always the girl present
Not from my experience been playing this since 0.35 and it has always been random between 2 men and a woman or 3 men.
While walking close to the city border three attackers jump out of the corner", its only 2 now and all males, it was random and males and females.
I've had this encounter nearly 30 times never had only 2 men, always had 3 men or 2 men and a woman although out of those I've only had a woman show up with the men 3 times so it's probably only a 10% chance you'll have one show.

Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
Hello!

I am just a fan of the game. But a fan with access to the source code ... :cool: (thanks ttyrke)

I feel (at least in part) responsible for things like help-pages, automation rules, settlement management (Info-page, Sex workers-page & Family tree-page)

So for a special assignment this summer (homework?) I'll ask you to check out these parts of the game.

Comments, what's missing, what's need rewrite, good ideas and all kind of feedback accepted.... o_O

Thanks and wishes for a good summer!

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
Not from my experience been playing this since 0.35 and it has always been random between 2 men and a woman or 3 men.

Weird, i only downloaded 0.39 update, but until 0.38, it was always girl you met in the club and 2 random men, newer 3 men.

I've had this encounter nearly 30 times never had only 2 men, always had 3 men or 2 men and a woman although out of those I've only had a woman show up with the men 3 times so it's probably only a 10% chance you'll have one show.
to me it was in 0.38 - 3 men, or 2 men 1 woman, or ewen 2 woman 1 men.
Looks like i haved some wery lucky clich so far. I only downloaded 0.39 update, have to check full version now

Sorry about my engrish

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
this is the 0.39 change, until 0.38 there was always the girl present, hu you meet in the club and follow outsaid. must check
the bathroom option, maybe following the girl to bathroom you meet now dude there too. Explore - random fight encouter is changed too - text says " While walking close to the city border three attackers jump out of the corner", its only 2 now and all males, it was random and males and females.
Sorry about my bad engrish.
i was gett randoms in 36 lol

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
i tried to make a transmale it kinda works but idk coding maybe someone here will be able to do that part check out leo

elfhumper

May 5, 2024
Looks like i haved some wery lucky clich so far. I only downloaded 0.39 update, have to check full version now

Sorry about my engrish
Are you sure you're not confusing it with the Uninvited Couple as that one seems to be giving me 2 guys every single time in this version.
ttyrke can you look into this maybe it's just some strange RnG I'm getting or it's a bug.

Reactions: ttyrke

hans_markoff

May 18, 2023
Hello!

I am just a fan of the game. But a fan with access to the source code ... :cool: (thanks ttyrke)

I feel (at least in part) responsible for things like help-pages, automation rules, settlement management (Info-page, Sex workers-page & Family tree-page)

So for a special assignment this summer (homework?) I'll ask you to check out these parts of the game.

Comments, what's missing, what's need rewrite, good ideas and all kind of feedback accepted.... o_O

Thanks and wishes for a good summer!
Short term/immediate implementation:
-Allow basement slaves to be used for nightclub. Basement slaves can be assigned to street, so why not nightclub???
-Chance to find trans when dancing in nightclub, assign to its own content toggle in settings (like gay/lesbian). Add a chance to get 'trapped' if player has low sexual experience and/or low INT or drunk.
-Increase Greenhouse production (right now 1 gardener in greenhouse feeds themselves and 0.9 people... kind of absurd given IRL greenhouse productivity is multiple times that of bare land)

Long term:
-More houses in your village. Let your married guests create their own households. Enclose more land, raise food production. Are you based in a river valley? Lots of defensible land if you protect the entrances.
-More persistence/interactivity/consequences. Did you encounter a woman in the forest and rape her? Well now her angry husband and brother are coming for you. Did you breed Eve during one of your affairs? You and Eve must fool Rodger into believe the kid is his... or face the consequences.
-This ties into a previous post I made on character histories https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalyptic-world-v0-39-ttyrke.137594/post-13149119 (which was liked by ttyrke)

Last edited:
Reactions: TaurusBR and ttyrke

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
Are you sure you're not confusing it with the Uninvited Couple as that one seems to be giving me 2 guys every single time in this version.
ttyrke can you look into this maybe it's just some strange RnG I'm getting or it's a bug.
Never get 2 guys in the Uninvited Couple. 1F + 1M always

Reactions: ttyrke

Klamar

Sep 30, 2023
I add protraits for Veronica Leal, Anna Bell and Riley Reid:

Put the images on /images/custom_portraits/female/ path.
Example: /images/custom_portraits/female/veroleal.png

Visit the girl and select Customize -> Portrait

In the portrait menu, put the image name (rileyreid.png, veroleal.png or annabell.png) in the custom image section.

Press on Choose.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Yep. Rewrote enemy generator part to make it reusable. Had a bug. Will be out in next patch.

Reactions: elfhumper

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017

Sorry about my engrish
Bug. WIll be fixed with next patch

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes