turlutine

Feb 11, 2019
Hello,

for those who had the same problem with "nodesearch" , i put you the 2 missing files recovered from an old version.
They are to be put in the root folder of the game .
I tested and it works.

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
the bug is on the character packs. i made one for a trans girl long ago and it is kind of bugged unless i change the gender to fem and the femboy actions are a scrap character pack that i shared with Decker 666, and it has the same bug if you try to use it as a npc too Still, if you want to use the character pack, it is, of course, for a male, but if you want the boobjob, you need to use it on a female/shemale, but the bug of trans npcs means that for it to fully work normally, it is on female npcs.
Mega
And the custom portrait too:
As for mods/packs. There was a bug that also current packs handled incorrectly. Might be related. If problem will still be there after next update. Repost this.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
As for mods/packs. There was a bug that also current packs handled incorrectly. Might be related. If problem will still be there after next update. Repost this.
everything else works as intended in the action pack its just the femboy that dont work correctly (now) did when it was first added

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
everything else works as intended in the action pack its just the femboy that dont work correctly (now) did when it was first added
Actually there was a bug. Idk if that was for all cases BUT for example if you tried to fuck girl in the basement, it used default action images (Worked from guesthouse). For next release it should be fixed

Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Actually there was a bug. Idk if that was for all cases BUT for example if you tried to fuck girl in the basement, it used default action images (Worked from guesthouse). For next release it should be fixed
prob was hit or miss on my end (wouldnt be the first time)

manakilla

Aug 8, 2020
maybe the next update we can have our own zombie girl (the one like Vincent has) but we can only get it if we get the scene when we click explore like have a option to capture. ttyrke

graverobber

Jan 27, 2020
maybe the next update we can have our own zombie girl (the one like Vincent has) but we can only get it if we get the scene when we click explore like have a option to capture. ttyrke
vincents girl is feral not a zombie

im fairly sure dev said something about not wanting to put zombies or anything too sci-fi in the game(i think?)

the 'no face' girl is an injury
the '3 tit' girl is a mutation/birth defect

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
????? i test for days and then play for days and days ive never ran into this person
it's explore event, with, if remember correctly, 1% chance to trigger. Basically you go through forest and find some "bar". There you can get a dance from 3 tit girl and some happy ending.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes