Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Does anyone know how to build walls and housing within your settlement yet. I do like all new updates, just one thing is missing is upgrades current structures.
Community spa upgraded to walking onsen or outdoor hot tub for more than 5.

Cabin, it never gets upgraded to either mansion or is that later?
Couldn't you found wild mare in wild to breed your one horse and make more? I puzzled, could that implement?
Growth potion can't be used on animals and plants? It might be good effect to be used...
Like if you found animals to raise. Have another source to eat?

Baby horses raised to make more people ride and scout around?
Riding around on horse back is stealth.
Walls what type? Material like steel or hybrid material?
Housing: sub-underground housing, tower storage, water collection towers?
Housing designs blueprints?

Future possible implement:
Making your children into couples? Marry them off and sending them out on the world? Or keep them close, keep them from horrifying dangers outside.

Stuff missing from workbench:
Camouflage netting
fishing rod/fishing trap/fishing net/ spear fishing

In game missing:
Weather effects: cloudy/ sunny/ windy/ earthquakes/ mudslides/ by water areas tsunami
new areas to explore besides forest zones, like city map, town, farm lands, wilderness, bunker/ stumbling on bases
Seasons?

Will there be UFOs?

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
Does anyone know how to build walls and housing within your settlement yet. I do like all new updates, just one thing is missing is upgrades current structures.
Community spa upgraded to walking onsen or outdoor hot tub for more than 5.

Cabin, it never gets upgraded to either mansion or is that later?
Couldn't you found wild mare in wild to breed your one horse and make more? I puzzled, could that implement?
Growth potion can't be used on animals and plants? It might be good effect to be used...
Like if you found animals to raise. Have another source to eat?

Baby horses raised to make more people ride and scout around?
Riding around on horse back is stealth.
Walls what type? Material like steel or hybrid material?
Housing: sub-underground housing, tower storage, water collection towers?
Housing designs blueprints?

Future possible implement:
Making your children into couples? Marry them off and sending them out on the world? Or keep them close, keep them from horrifying dangers outside.

Stuff missing from workbench:
Camouflage netting
fishing rod/fishing trap/fishing net/ spear fishing

In game missing:
Weather effects: cloudy/ sunny/ windy/ earthquakes/ mudslides/ by water areas tsunami
new areas to explore besides forest zones, like city map, town, farm lands, wilderness, bunker/ stumbling on bases
Seasons?

Will there be UFOs?
patience

Reactions: desbat and ttyrke

lewdyoungj

May 2, 2023
Hi! I'm very enjoying this game a lot
However, I am struggling with modding.
I tried everything (I guess) with a manual (download nodejs, make a file with a girl's name in the action file, etc)
But whenever I enter CMD and type node searchActions.js, keep saying 'Module not found'
PLZ HELP ME
1719372860688.png

gunisgdx

Nov 27, 2021
language.gif

Later you can add language barrier to the game:

* 30-35% 33% NPCs do not know the common language.

* The labor productivity of slaves who do not know a common language is 50% lower; street workers earn 50% less.

* On the market, such slaves (males and females) are sold 50% cheaper.

* At the beginning of the game, only MP with at least 5(?) intelligence points can teach slaves the language.
NPCs aged 18-30 y.o. learn the language 25% faster; 40 years and older - 25% slower.

* Training takes place in the form of personal lessons (just like physical training). With personal training, friendships
grow a little faster.

* Later, training is given to a group of slaves in the library, with the help of a teacher.

* A slave who has not reached 50% knowledge of common language cannot become a companion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maxxie42

Jun 5, 2021
...language barrier
Just my two cents - in a post-apocalyptic world where danger is everywhere, resources are scarce and the means to travel are severely limited, it's very unlikely that a significant amount of people would attempt, nevermind succeed, to travel to places distant enough that they wouldn't know the language. Not to mention, they would have little incentive to, seeing as being a forenigner unable to comunicate would make their situation even more precarious.

You could perhaps have groups of slave traders organizing raids in distant lands and bringing back foreign slaves, but again, why use so many resources (at the very least cars and fuel) when slaves are obviously a plentiful resource locally.

Reactions: UncleEd001sex
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes