Lucifer000

Mar 20, 2018
Apocalyptic World 0.40b.html:44869
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting 'lastInteractionDay') <<set $tmpGirl.quests.lastInteractionDay = $game.day>>
Apocalyptic World 0.40b.html:44869 Uncaught
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting 'lastInteractionDay') at Function.value (Apocalyptic World 0.…b.html:44869:146765) at HTMLAnchorElement.<anonymous> (Apocalyptic World 0.…b.html:44869:218866) at HTMLAnchorElement.<anonymous> (Apocalyptic World 0.…b.html:44869:198706) at HTMLAnchorElement.<anonymous> (Apocalyptic World 0.40b.html:44869:45634) at HTMLAnchorElement.dispatch (Apocalyptic World 0.40b.html:57:43064) at v.handle (Apocalyptic World 0.40b.html:57:41048)

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ApocalypticWorld-0.40b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

gunisgdx

Nov 27, 2021
Ok, I’ll ask differently: why info about pierced nipples not displayed for men now?.

In my tests all males who have pierced nipples, behaves normally and do not feel like a female.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
IF the 40b patch is small, could someone
please post it here? If not, no biggie.

Mega isn't working for me.

Thank you very much.
Cheers

Nevermind. I got it. my vpn, proton, was causing problems again.
(free version of proton)

Last edited:

gunisgdx

Nov 27, 2021
Explore - random encounter - follow 3 men in building, reward 1 fuel can - second and third men a clones - same name, age, race, stats.
And this is already considered fixed. In the previous version, all three attackers were absolute clones :LOL:

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
You need to visit nightclub until you discover glory hole, second you need to talk to men looking like pimp. Girls must be in quest house not in basement.

Sorry about my Engrish.
You also need at least 100 or 150 reputation

Maxxie42

Jun 5, 2021
Explore - random encounter - follow 3 men in building, reward 1 fuel can - second and third men a clones - same name, age, race, stats.
Yeah I've also had several encounters in the most recent version where one of the enemies seems to be duplicated.

Another issue with enemy generation is the event in the nightclub where you follow someone outside and get attacked. Until recently, one of the attackers was the person you followed outside, so if you danced with them because you were interested, you could still capture them. Now all assailants are random and the dance partner just disappears.

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Yeah I've also had several encounters in the most recent version where one of the enemies seems to be duplicated.

Another issue with enemy generation is the event in the nightclub where you follow someone outside and get attacked. Until recently, one of the attackers was the person you followed outside, so if you danced with them because you were interested, you could still capture them. Now all assailants are random and the dance partner just disappears.
Bug. Will fix that for next release.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes