mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
I'm trying to install Smokrader's mod into the newest version but can't find the line in Notepad to alter the range parameters. Has the code changed? If not, which line is the parameters on now?

Reactions: tgp31

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
Hey,
Here is the new action pack with the matching 0.38 js file.
Pixeldrain

It is 3.87 GB, mainly just merge with latest version.

CU
Will you be uploading latest version of your pack anytime soon?

I'm trying to install Smokrader's mod into the newest version but can't find the line in Notepad to alter the range parameters. Has the code changed? If not, which line is the parameters on now?
ttyrke this also.

Last edited:

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018

Thaimas

Sep 10, 2021
Whatever changes you made to the game to get to this, I hope they get added to the base game, because that view looks super convenient.
I just changed how list with slaves looks in the basement and how looks list with guests in guest house (ok, and have added male prostitutes to streets and night club). I didn't tweak stats of attackers.

ttyrke said that game had such table at the past, but it isn't suitable for players with mobile phones, but maybe he will return table when we will manage to make option switch in game setup to show table or not (check prev.pages of this thread)

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
why girls dont get more beauty when they use bathtoub?
There is limited beauty they can get.
For example base beauty is 60 and when she washes herself, it raises till 75. And each day it drops by 3 points if she doesn't shower anymore. After 5 days she's back at 60.

Reactions: Thaimas

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I just changed how list with slaves looks in the basement and how looks list with guests in guest house (ok, and have added male prostitutes to streets and night club). I didn't tweak stats of attackers.

ttyrke said that game had such table at the past, but it isn't suitable for players with mobile phones, but maybe he will return table when we will manage to make option switch in game setup to show table or not (check prev.pages of this thread)
I put down it todo list about the view.
I might actually try to replace beauty and age with icons too. Ideally also assigned job, just need to find good icons for that.
That way there would be enough free space to add some more stats there.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes