gunisgdx

Nov 27, 2021
Just my two cents - in a post-apocalyptic world where danger is everywhere, resources are scarce and the means to travel are severely limited, it's very unlikely that a significant amount of people would attempt, nevermind succeed, to travel to places distant enough that they wouldn't know the language. Not to mention, they would have little incentive to, seeing as being a forenigner unable to comunicate would make their situation even more precarious.

You could perhaps have groups of slave traders organizing raids in distant lands and bringing back foreign slaves, but again, why use so many resources (at the very least cars and fuel) when slaves are obviously a plentiful resource locally.
In principle I agree.

But in the game such people [will be] only 30% - these are mainly those who worked illegally in a neighboring rich country;
celebrities who came from abroad and lost their translator in the confusion, etc.

Shadowwalker150987

Formerly 'p4ssylover'
Aug 13, 2018
I have got the Negan bug again, were he asked for 4 +80 blondes but even as guest companions or slave companions I still only get the fuel trade option... Any suggestions on what to try next?

Jun 21, 2019
right now, theres a bug for the action pack for trans If you use it, the character will use some actions from the default images like anal, while other actions will be normal, but if i turn it female, it will work fine the bug must be new since I have had that trans npc since 0.33

Last edited:

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
What happened to the searchActions.js mod?

I accidentally deleted my old game with all my saved changes and everything but in this download the searchActions.js isn't there. Is that intentional? Was there an update to the modding method or is it just not here anymore?

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
Little criticue about childs birth. Before hospital is built, its event, after is just a line in the stats.

Sorry about my Engrish.

Last edited:

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
right now, theres a bug for the action pack for trans If you use it, the character will use some actions from the default images like anal, while other actions will be normal, but if i turn it female, it will work fine the bug must be new since I have had that trans npc since 0.33
odd i use the action pack the only issue that i have ran across is with the femboy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
What happened to the searchActions.js mod?

I accidentally deleted my old game with all my saved changes and everything but in this download the searchActions.js isn't there. Is that intentional? Was there an update to the modding method or is it just not here anymore?
i have that but it wont let me share it

turlutine

Feb 11, 2019
Hello,

I have the same problem with "node" :

F:\Apocalyptic World 0.40>node searchActions.js
node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1146
throw err;
^

Error: Cannot find module 'F:\Apocalyptic World 0.40\searchActions.js'
at Module._resolveFilename (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1143:15)
at Module._load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:984:27)
at Function.executeUserEntryPoint [as runMain] (node:internal/modules/run_main:135:12)
at node:internal/main/run_main_module:28:49 {
code: 'MODULE_NOT_FOUND',
requireStack: []
}

Node.js v20.12.2

it worked with 0.39
thanks.

Jun 21, 2019
Oddly, i use the action pack The only issue that i have run into is with the femboy
the bug is on the character packs. i made one for a trans girl long ago and it is kind of bugged unless i change the gender to fem and the femboy actions are a scrap character pack that i shared with Decker 666, and it has the same bug if you try to use it as a npc too Still, if you want to use the character pack, it is, of course, for a male, but if you want the boobjob, you need to use it on a female/shemale, but the bug of trans npcs means that for it to fully work normally, it is on female npcs.

And the custom portrait too:

Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
the bug is on the character packs. i made one for a trans girl long ago and it is kind of bugged unless i change the gender to fem and the femboy actions are a scrap character pack that i shared with Decker 666, and it has the same bug if you try to use it as a npc too Still, if you want to use the character pack, it is, of course, for a male, but if you want the boobjob, you need to use it on a female/shemale, but the bug of trans npcs means that for it to fully work normally, it is on female npcs.
Mega
And the custom portrait too:
ahh i did not know this part lol thankies. Edit shyt way the coding is changed and the fact i cant d/l the jsdownloader thingy i cant add this

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes