somedude112

Jun 29, 2020
I was hoping this would be fixed from last update, but it's not so I'm not sure what the problem is.
Every time I load an older save the game popups with "Error: Could not load pack 'Anna Belle.js'."
This popup shows up every time I click anything, making the game unplayable, and I've tried all the other solutions I could think of:

None of my companions are using the pack (I'm pretty sure, it takes too long to check all of them with this bug)
I do have the pack downloaded, so the file should be findable.
I also deactivated the pack, so the game shouldn't even be looking for it.
Regardless, this keeps happening.

The weird bit is that the .js file shouldn't even be called that, based on the other packs, but idk at this point.
Also I forgot to mention playing a new playthrough as far as I can tell doesn't result in this bug, but I've spent so much time on my save that I don't want to restart it.

Last edited:

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I was hoping this would be fixed from last update, but it's not so I'm not sure what the problem is.
Every time I load an older save the game popups with "Error: Could not load pack 'Anna Belle.js'."
This popup shows up every time I click anything, making the game unplayable, and I've tried all the other solutions I could think of:

None of my companions are using the pack (I'm pretty sure, it takes too long to check all of them with this bug)
I do have the pack downloaded, so the file should be findable.
I also deactivated the pack, so the game shouldn't even be looking for it.
Regardless, this keeps happening.

The weird bit is that the .js file shouldn't even be called that, based on the other packs, but idk at this point.
Add your save file. And not any NPC has to have pack enabled. If you enable them in "packs" section, this will happen if js file is not in correct location. Also you can try to press ctrl+shift+r (on windows) as it clears local cache.
Anna Belle in the beginning had typo in her name but that was fixed later.

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Is it just me, or the HTML doesn't have "Riley Reid" in it which the mod packs install.txt says?
Can't find it, or am doing it wrong? there are 40k lines where is it?

graverobber

Jan 27, 2020
Is it just me, or the HTML doesn't have "Riley Reid" in it which the mod packs install.txt says?
Can't find it, or am doing it wrong? there are 40k lines where is it?
why would you need to find it?

the "Riley Reid" pack does not require editing to work, you download it & drop the "Riley Reid" folder in the
"Apocalyptic World\packs" folder.
the method for adding packs changed a few versions back, i am guessing the riley reid install.txt file never got updated.

if you are asking about the list of pack files that you have to edit to add new pack (one not listed in the game),
you need to edit the "packs.js" in the "Apocalyptic World\packs" folder.

alpaka1

Dec 13, 2018
why would you need to find it?

the "Riley Reid" pack does not require editing to work, you download it & drop the "Riley Reid" folder in the
"Apocalyptic World\packs" folder.
the method for adding packs changed a few versions back, i am guessing the riley reid install.txt file never got updated.

if you are asking about the list of pack files that you have to edit to add new pack (one not listed in the game),
you need to edit the "packs.js" in the "Apocalyptic World\packs" folder.

I must be stupid.

I've enabled the "pack".
I've assigned the custom pack on a girl.
No change.
Does Decker666's action pack override it?

Kira44444

Dec 25, 2023
for the portraits, be sure to put them at the right place and have the right "race" with the woman f/e : if you putted asa akira in the right place but the model you renamed is " white , you will not have asa akira portraits
Hi, I can't find information which girl from the packs need which race:
I get that Asa Akira need to be Asian but what about the rest? What race to which?
Can someone help me with it? I looked in FAQ and threds and couldn't find it

Klamar

Sep 30, 2023
Is nightclub job for guests only?
I cannot assign any slave, even if I have 100 relationships.

Edit:
When I give armor to the scavengers, the automation takes it off the next day.

Last edited:
Reactions: ttyrke

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
I must be stupid.

I've enabled the "pack".
I've assigned the custom pack on a girl.
No change.
Does Decker666's action pack override it?
Keep in mind (and you can always look in the pack to verify), most (all?) of the girl packs only have "default" animations included. This means as a guest in the guesthouse. no basement, no maid, no shower, no workout. Just "default". If you are trying to change animations in the basement, the pack would need to contain a basement folder as well as default.

alpaka1

Dec 13, 2018
Keep in mind (and you can always look in the pack to verify), most (all?) of the girl packs only have "default" animations included. This means as a guest in the guesthouse. no basement, no maid, no shower, no workout. Just "default". If you are trying to change animations in the basement, the pack would need to contain a basement folder as well as default.

aaaah ok. I thought the pack actions applied to the basement but I was wrong. Thanks.

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
Hi, I can't find information which girl from the packs need which race:
I get that Asa Akira need to be Asian but what about the rest? What race to which?
Can someone help me with it? I looked in FAQ and threds and couldn't find it
well technicaly i added a black section for "ebony woman" for the rest , they are white and latina , like i puted in the mod , i based my choice of where i puted them on the "race " the actress is , for exemple , peta jensen = white and ....

either way you just need to put them like i did in my mod

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
smokrader : Dumb question: But I noticed some of the actions.js are single line formatted, and some are pretty print formatted. Does the minified single-line help load times? The pretty print ones are definitely easier to read when troubleshooting/modifying, etc.

*Edit: Found out that it is basically the previous non-smokrader packs vs. the smokrader packs. Ignore.

*Edit2 : Just went through all the custom packs from part I and part II.

Non smokrader typo: Anna Belle/Bell: Packs. js corrected to Belle, Zip file name is Belle, but the actions.js is still Bell. She's the model that keeps on giving (bugs/typos).

Angela White: actions.js has Angela Withe, needs a quick typo fix.

Other than that, the Sarah banks 'cum in mouth' animation is pure nightmare fuel. lol It looks like your vignette effect got a heavy dose of solarize. :D

Examples of pretty print action.js vs. single line...
JavaScript:
SugarCube.setup.actions['Angela Withe'] =

{"default":{"anal":["An1.webp","An2.webp","An3.webp"],

"anal_fingering":["Af1.webp","Af2.webp"],

"bj":["Bj1.webp","Bj2.webp","Bj3.webp"],
JavaScript:
SugarCube.setup.actions['Adriana Chechik'] = {"default":{"anal":["17151883.webp","19288825.webp","19290448.webp","20900332.webp","23117333.webp","23186570.webp","23797042.webp","24585721.webp","25538484.webp",etc....}};

Last edited:

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
smokrader : Dumb question: But I noticed some of the actions.js are single line formatted, and some are pretty print formatted. Does the minified single-line help load times? The pretty print ones are definitely easier to read when troubleshooting/modifying, etc.

*Edit: Found out that it is basically the previous non-smokrader packs vs. the smokrader packs. Ignore.

*Edit2 : Just went through all the custom packs from part I and part II.

Non smokrader typo: Anna Belle/Bell: Packs. js corrected to Belle, Zip file name is Belle, but the actions.js is still Bell. She's the model that keeps on giving (bugs/typos).

Angela White: actions.js has Angela Withe, needs a quick typo fix.

Other than that, the Sarah banks 'cum in mouth' animation is pure nightmare fuel. lol It looks like your vignette effect got a heavy dose of solarize. :D

Examples of pretty print action.js vs. single line...
JavaScript:
SugarCube.setup.actions['Angela Withe'] =

{"default":{"anal":["An1.webp","An2.webp","An3.webp"],

"anal_fingering":["Af1.webp","Af2.webp"],

"bj":["Bj1.webp","Bj2.webp","Bj3.webp"],
JavaScript:
SugarCube.setup.actions['Adriana Chechik'] = {"default":{"anal":["17151883.webp","19288825.webp","19290448.webp","20900332.webp","23117333.webp","23186570.webp","23797042.webp","24585721.webp","25538484.webp",etc....}};
thanks for thye infos, yes , for the coding, i choose to not do a single line , like you said because , its easier if need fixing, as for the actual bug fixing , i already know but since i broke my hands a few wekks ago , i will fix the code , when i can write with more than just one finger

and like i said to other player, if you want to know if it's possible to have another actress in the game (mod) just tell me ( if enough model, i will maybe do a 3rd mod ;)

Reactions: ttyrke and 5mithers
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes