Tetragoner

Apr 10, 2024
Hello, ttyrke.

I would like to suggest an option for using MOD.
At the moment, they are essentially just a set of content. And their name and description do not carry a technical load, they only help the user choose one or another set for the character.

My suggestion.
Preamble:
Each character has several parameters for its display: gender, race, age, hair color. Which, it seems to me, can be used to automatically determine the most suitable MOD for displaying a particular character.
Difficulties:
It will be very difficult to cover the full possible set of milestone combinations of character parameters (gender = 2/3, race = 4, age +-= 5, hair color +-= 7). with simple calculation we get a very large set of variations = 3*4*5*7 = 420.
However, you can use "data approximation" (gender and race of course will not be able to use "data approximation" there).
Solution:
For each MOD, enter the “auto-assignment” parameters (if it exists, the MOD can be automatically applied to the character, if not, only manual selection = for backward compatibility)
Such as: (with possible values)
  • gender = man, woman, ladyboy, etc (one of)
  • race = white, black, latina, asian, etc (one of)
  • age.min: = 18 (value)
  • age.max = 25 (value)
  • hair color = [black, brown] (list of colors that the mod developer considers appropriate)
Example:
  • gender = woman
  • race = white
  • age.min: = 18
  • age.max = 25
  • hair color = [black, brown]

I myself am ready to take part in the development of algorithms and help in any way I can.

Thanks for the project.

I ask in advance for my English, and thanks to Google translator.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Bracco

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
See in the next update could it be possible to include other girls that have been pregnant by trans or male characters too.

Flake007

Dec 18, 2019
Event [Scavenging] - If npc has knife/body armor and high enough strength, you can find her while she still fights the enemies. Where can I find this event? Somehow so far I didn't see this event. All my scavengers have over 70 strengh a knife and armor.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Event [Scavenging] - If npc has knife/body armor and high enough strength, you can find her while she still fights the enemies. Where can I find this event? Somehow so far I didn't see this event. All my scavengers have over 70 strengh a knife and armor.
happens when you wake up and find her missing

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
can you go anywhere in the car?Like new locations
Also think you should add another guest house/hotel/bnb for more guest or families

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
Also think you should add another guest house/hotel/bnb for more guest or families
In the short term if you are frustrated by the amount of guest house space, you can run the following console command: SugarCube.State.active.variables.guesthouseLimit=#

The default maximum value is 30. I have often tweaked it to 100 so that I don't have to think about guest management as much on subsequent replays.

*Edit 1: If you want to see the current value, simply run it without the = at the end. I.e. SugarCube.State.active.variables.guesthouseLimit

*Edit 2: I am neither the developer of this game, or someone who works with the Sugarcube game engine on a regular basis. Setting values like this has every possibility to completely tank performance and/or introduce random bugs. In theory it is completely safe. But fully understand what you are doing before you monkey around under the hood of a given game engine.

Last edited:
Reactions: hans_markoff

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
right now you only have a few explore events with the car down the road you will be able to travel to other places IIRC

hans_markoff

May 18, 2023
Why can girls in basement can be assigned to the street, but not gloryhole?

Another piece of cognitive dissonance - IRL it's fairly easy to encounter trans in a bar/club for quickies but here you can only invite them home (a permanent relationship)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: GamerDaddy

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
Negan mission is buged again - isabella gives a mission, but Negan only takes 2 blondes and mission is still active

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes