FurFan

May 4, 2017
I dont know much about code but.. I used control F to search the first line and copy pasted over that section when i reopened the game I turned in 2 slaves left come back with 4 more it allowed me to choose the bring him slaves option and updated the quest thank you
I am having this same issue with Negan and tried adding the code but it's on later lines than the ones listed. He still only takes 2 at a time, giving 5 fuel cans, but never updates the quest. I've attached my save. I'm currently using the .33a version of the HTML.

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I am having this same issue with Negan and tried adding the code but it's on later lines than the ones listed. He still only takes 2 at a time, giving 5 fuel cans, but never updates the quest. I've attached my save. I'm currently using the .33a version of the HTML.
Thanks for save! I will take a look at it later tonight

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
After adding the line, you must reload the game page. I forgot to mention that you will have to redo the quest, for example, it will still count as the first quest, and you will have to take 4 other slaves to Negan, a second time (this time it will work).
Thanks for save! I will take a look at it later tonight
Please, add the line in the html and release as a bug fix, it will be faster that way.
I'm sorry for my inconvenience.
Thx.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
After adding the line, you must reload the game page. I forgot to mention that you will have to redo the quest, for example, it will still count as the first quest, and you will have to take 4 other slaves to Negan, a second time (this time it will work).

Please, add the line in the html and release as a bug fix, it will be faster that way.
Thx.
As for Negan. Look like as I am slowly opening more than one route to introduce player to sanctuary, there is a bug.
In your case while patch (or next version) is not out, you can put in console
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.characters.negan.quests.quest1 = true

Reactions: LizJ

FurFan

May 4, 2017

Thx.
I edited the HTML before loading it into Chrome and it still didn't work, even when the page was reloaded.

As for Negan. Look like as I am slowly opening more than one route to introduce player to sanctuary, there is a bug.
In your case while patch (or next version) is not out, you can put in console
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.characters.negan.quests.quest1 = true
Thank you! The console command worked perfectly and allowed me to continue the questline.

Reactions: ttyrke

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Is it possible to have the sex actions be a hover bar that stays at the bottom of screen so that you don't have to necessarily scroll all the way down after every action?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Is it possible to have the sex actions be a hover bar that stays at the bottom of screen so that you don't have to necessarily scroll all the way down after every action?
There was also proposition that they could be on left side. Tried that but didn't look good.
This is somewhere deep in the backlog to try something else where won't need to scroll always down (as image height can change also and they kinda "jump" around then)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: loqex
Sep 29, 2019
In case someone is interested below I added modified version of guesthouse Male on Female with virgin loss on above 80 horny and pregnancy chance for creampie
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good Job Work like a charme my Companion Fuck the First Guest Girl and take her Virginity and cum into her.Text is perfect as it say the name of the Guest with Maik cum into Aida and the Counter for Creampies goes even up absolute perfect even the Video is the right one.
For the people to understand how to use that Code.You must search that line into the Game Exe (where you start the game) Open it with note pad search for the first line of the text and from there cancel all the same line you see in the Spoiler then copy the text from the Spoiler exact where was the original Text after save all and done.

After testing it now for longer seams that something is not right or get broken after some time.Im now at Day 80 and had every day Fuck a Girl from my Guests but not one is Pregnant and the man start again to come always outside the girls same as before i use that Code

Last edited:

FurFan

May 4, 2017
In case someone is interested below I added modified version of guesthouse Male on Female with virgin loss on above 80 horny and pregnancy chance for creampie
Can it be modified to work with female + tgirl? Would you be willing to share your HTML with the added coding? I've added the coding to mine but so far I have yet to see any of my male+female guests creampie at all.

Last edited:

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Someone please inform whoever uploaded the patch to mega to find another place to upload it because now there is no way to get the patch. Couldn't they have file someplace on this site so we get easier?

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
Can it be modified to work with female + tgirl? Would you be willing to share your HTML with the added coding? I've added the coding to mine but so far I have yet to see any of my male+female guests creampie at all.
Haha,
Funny for me to see someone tinker with my code.

The way I designed the "Guest events", is so they would be neutral for the player experience.
That is why they never include vaginal sex if the girl is virgin, and never creampie so no risk she gets pregnant.

However, in next version, I plan to add the feature that if you interrupt them you can ask to have the guests creampie.
This should cover your idea, so no need to tinker, just wait a few weeks.
Note that I added the 'Ask to fuck someone' on guests, this version that allows to make these events less random.

CU

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes