gunisgdx

Nov 27, 2021
"You" = mc = main character, the player character, the hero of the game. <..>
I know what it means in English, but the meaning of the whole line was completely unclear :rolleyes:

And another question. Why does MC on horseback move as slowly as on foot? There should be 50-60% less time
on horseback between locations.
Otherwise, what is the point of a horse in the game?..

Last edited:
Reactions: BrutalAntipathy

Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
I know what "you" means in English, but the meaning of the whole line was completely unclear :rolleyes:

And another question. Why does MC on horseback move as slowly as on foot? There should be 50-60% less time
on horseback between locations.
Otherwise, what is the point of a horse in the game?..
A horse should cut travel times in half. And it does if I understand the code correctly. Can you write down your travel times or clock before and after?

gunisgdx

Nov 27, 2021
It feels like you can cover as many locations in a day on horseback as on foot. This is not counting special quests,
but only everyday tasks.

I can't check now because my MP only rides a horse. It seems in game impossible, having a horse, walk оn foot? :unsure:

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
It feels like you can cover as many locations in a day on horseback as on foot. This is not counting special quests,
but only everyday tasks.

I can't check now because my MP only rides a horse. It seems in game impossible, having a horse, walk оn foot? :unsure:
As for horse and you traveling - it's cut in half.
Another idea was THAT if you have companions with you, you go slower, even with horse because they still travel on foot (not implemented tho).

But for now - if you travel then yes - travel time is /2. (Maybe need to do similar for explore too)

Reactions: gunisgdx

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
As for horse and you traveling - it's cut in half.
Another idea was THAT if you have companions with you, you go slower, even with horse because they still travel on foot (not implemented tho).

But for now - if you travel then yes - travel time is /2. (Maybe need to do similar for explore too)
Anyway that you could maybe have a motel/hotel in your village that way you could maybe have familes in and that could help with more jobs ect.
Also maybe have another guest house. I have too many slaves and some of them i dont want too sell or kill

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Anyway that you could maybe have a motel/hotel in your village that way you could maybe have familes in and that could help with more jobs ect.
Also maybe have another guest house. I have too many slaves and some of them i dont want too sell or kill
Plan for now is that there is "Base bulding open". Where you will be able to manage energy production/consumption.
In next update I've added hospital where all sick people will go but plan in the future is that you can also build settlers houses.
Those would be people you do not interact with but they just live in your village and maybe go to work in some other places.
Next would be that you manage your village idk tax policy,or for example once per week each settler pays x amount of caps as taxes for living there.
If taxes are too high, some of them might leave, etc. so that settler count wouldn't stay the same.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Plan for now is that there is "Base bulding open". Where you will be able to manage energy production/consumption.
In next update I've added hospital where all sick people will go but plan in the future is that you can also build settlers houses.
Those would be people you do not interact with but they just live in your village and maybe go to work in some other places.
Next would be that you manage your village idk tax policy,or for example once per week each settler pays x amount of caps as taxes for living there.
If taxes are too high, some of them might leave, etc. so that settler count wouldn't stay the same.
I definitely can get behind this kind of setup

Thaimas

Sep 10, 2021
Herbs: collecting in the forest in small amount -> herbs add-on to green house -> pharmacy shop -> supplying hospital, cleaners <-> plague and infections, sexually transmitted disease <-> using condoms,

greenhouse should generate much more food, but with significant delay - it is not possible to to grow food within one day, so it may work like accumulator: at first settlement should invest some amount of working days before it will start to produce food

weather: bad weather conditions may temporally stop woodcrafting/hunting, low temperature may increase wood consumption for heating

drugs: involving to business (maybe in greenhouse add-on), delivery by car, or fighting with it by intercepting couriers, moral dilemma, drug users within own guest house, guarded marijuana/coke plantation in the forest (own or enemies)

water: drought, dirty water after rainstorm, polluted water, disease, additional challenges to clean water sources, water balance: each person and building increase water consumption, guests 1 unit per day, slaves 0.3 unit per day

Last edited:

gunisgdx

Nov 27, 2021
Since there is a gay line in the game (this is definitely good... for the game. Seriously), the following things need to be
corrected in the very near future:

1. During Parties, the player should be able to invite (and of course interact) men, not just women.
Let these be simple pictures, but there should be equal opportunities.

2. Add pictures of simple interactions for men (nipple piercing, bootplug insertion/removal, etc.)

3. It is also very important that during automatic rotation buttplugs are inserted only into women, and not into men :WeSmart:
..If anyone wants, they can insert it themselves... In the game, of course :LOL:

gunisgdx

Nov 27, 2021
Herbs: collecting in the forest in small amount -> herbs add-on to green house -> pharmacy shop -> supplying hospital, cleaners <-> plague and infections, sexually transmitted disease <-> using condoms,

greenhouse should generate much more food, but with significant delay - it is not possible to to grow food within one day, so it may work like accumulator: at first settlement should invest some amount of working days before it will start to produce food

weather: bad weather conditions may temporally stop woodcrafting/hunting, low temperature may increase wood consumption for heating

drugs: involving to business (maybe in greenhouse add-on), delivery by car, or fighting with it by intercepting couriers, moral dilemma, drug users within own guest house, guarded marijuana/coke plantation in the forest (own or enemies)

water: drought, dirty water after rainstorm, polluted water, disease, additional challenges to clean water sources,
IMHO:

About Herbs, Weather - very cool.

Sexually transmitted disease, Drugs - very "dangerous" technically (but interesting).
I mean, for example in SIMS4 for these things there are two huge and complex mods, which often lag and are constantly being corrected. And in HTML I can’t imagine how this can be done so that everything will be good in game.

Last edited:

Thaimas

Sep 10, 2021
simple STD model:

each worker who works without condom may get STD with some probability, lets say 1% for street and 0.5% for nightclub
it will apply when we count money from workers daily, worker will be hiddenly marked "STD"

STD has hidden period 7-10 days, when worker will daily lose beauty amount equal number of day with STD, i.e. 1pt, 2pt, 3pt and so on till 5pt and then 5pt daily

if amount of beauty will fall down below 50% of initial beauty, worker will visit MC for help and complain about high temperature, vaginal pain (girls), pain at time of urination (guys), problems with mouth (cumslut) or pain in ass (anal slut), and will be marked as not able to work, i.e. "sick", workers with doctor skills will came to MC after losing of 20% of beauty, teachers after losing of 30%

MC may:
  • ignore (with low intelligence or "just because"), beauty will drops - every day 5pt till 0, and then with probability 75% worker will die or with probability 25% will start recover beauty slowly, lets say 3pt daily till 60% of initial beauty, and here game will remove STD and sick marks, then 5pt daily till initial beauty, relationship will decrease 1pt every day till sickness mark removal
  • send to doctor (it will be loop, doctor will diagnose STD and send worker back to MC on the next day, -5pt of beauty), increase relationship +1
  • presume STD (after intelligence check) and "prescribe" herbs = slow beauty recovery +3pt daily till 60% (here remove marks STD and sick) and then +5pt daily, 1 herb per day, increase relationship +1 for each herb
  • presume STD (after intelligence check) and "prescribe" antibiotics = fast beauty recovery 6pt daily till 60% of initial beauty, here remove marks STD and sick, and then 10pt, -1 antibiotic daily, increase relationship 5pt for each antibiotic
  • send to hospital if it is exists already
  • throw out of settlement/house
  • (for slaves) sell on slave market for 50% of usual price
  • kill

during sickness time pregnant girls have 1% probability to get miscarriage daily +1% for each next day

during worker's/guest/slave sickness time MC, starting from 3rd day of STD, will have in dialogue option to ask slave or guest "you doesn't look good, how do you feel?" and will get +1 relationship and will find out about STD

if guests will has sex with this worker without condom, then they also will have probability 1% to get STD (event when NPC come to MC and ask to use girl, event when MC offer girl/boy to NPC, event in guest house when guests plays btw each other)

in case MC will get STD, he will lose maxEnergy instead of beauty

so, in general for to setup these changes in game, it is necessary just to add hasSTD function and to balance cost of condoms and add herbs to inventory system

additional options:
  • MC and workers may collect herbs in the wood, worker with doctor skills may collect x3 amount of herbs
  • Laura after moving to lab in the settlement may get option to make antibiotics from herbs
  • plantation of rubber trees / add-on to guesthouse greenhouse may produce latex for condoms with option make condoms from latex on workbench after some intelligence points
  • 1% probability what MC will enslave NPC with STD
  • on slave market slaves with STD will have 50% prices to buy and then option to heal
  • shower immediately after sex and sex in shower will lower probability to get STD to 0.5%
  • sex with girl in Vincent's cage will have STD probability 3%
  • sex with "almost animal dirty girl in the mood" will have probability 5%

Last edited:

gunisgdx

Nov 27, 2021
Once again about equal opportunities (irrelevant for those who play with gay content turned off).

Need to add male prostitution (a simple option):

A male street worker finds fewer clients, but earns twice as much money.

If his strength is less than 45% (or even 50%), he returns with money but beaten: his beauty is halved. It is treated by applying a bandage and washing. [Ideally: medicinal herbs when it will be already in the game].

If he goes to work without a knife, he returns without gainings and wounded: if you don’t put on a bandage,
he will die in two days.

I don’t know why there is glue in the game :rolleyes: Should make a lubricant instead - it would be perfect as a gift.
! Except for non-gay men: if MP gifts lubricant to a straight guy, the friendship drops by 10.

If a male street worker does not have lubricant in his inventory, he gets sick for two days after work. Treated by
taking time off from work for two days.

And of course, elite work in a nightclub (glorryhole etc.) is also applied for men.

gunisgdx

Nov 27, 2021
Also, a simplified combat/health option may be added to the game now:
[No revolver involved here; MP only has fists, a knife and companions.]

*If there is a battle with unarmed opponents, randomly one companion is hited and loses 25% of health. Treated with a bandage; in the late stage of the game - with medicinal herbs.

*If opponents have at least one knife, randomly one companion is wounded and loses 50% of his health. She has been ill for two days, during which time she cannot work or accompany the MP. After two days and two bandages it is completely restored.

*If opponents have 3-4 knives, 2 or even 3 companions receive a 50% loss of health.

This is an example when MP has 4 companions with at least 65-70% strength. Later, with the introduction of medicinal herbs in game, it will become more interesting :)

And yep, if MP has doctor in the guest house, just make sure that bandages are always available.

Thaimas

Sep 10, 2021
Yesterday I spend half of the day to run trough files on GitHub. To make game "gay friendly" means to make changes in tens files, to generate hundreds of images. If count also lesbians and transes, job became x4. So we should be patient.

ttyrke, if you need help, I have time. I can generate images (up to 1024x1024) with AI on my computer (I prefer to generate males), sorry, no vids because my vcard has only 12Gb onboard, and also may make changes in files like fixing pronounces or making male content by "straight" templates. Also I may write models/algorithms like about STD above.

Examples:

00003-1185452837.png

00015-2090242550.png 00019-2008353851.png 00018-2008353851.png 00016-2008353851.png 00015-2008353851.png

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes