Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
My money says this question has already been asked/answered, but my back is barking at me too much to look for it.

Sooo... Is there work on making transwomen able to have "Wash her/him" and "Workout together" functions?

I have a trans in my guest house, so I cannot check on whether she can do the "wash her" thang. Yes, I could reset her as a slave, check, then promote her back as a guest, but NOOO!!!

Back. Barking. Pain. Etcetera. :LOL:

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
My money says this question has already been asked/answered, but my back is barking at me too much to look for it.

Sooo... Is there work on making transwomen able to have "Wash her/him" and "Workout together" functions?

I have a trans in my guest house, so I cannot check on whether she can do the "wash her" thang. Yes, I could reset her as a slave, check, then promote her back as a guest, but NOOO!!!

Back. Barking. Pain. Etcetera. :LOL:
As far as I remember - no. If someone is up to contribute that part - go for it. Implementation and code is already there. Just need to find images for shower sex and wnable that you can wash that gender

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
The wrong name variable is called for in the text: Natali is viewing Kia deepthroating the MC during my first run-in with Sanctuary, then, magically, Natali is the one doing the DT.
Untitled.png

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
As far as I remember - no. If someone is up to contribute that part - go for it. Implementation and code is already there. Just need to find images for shower sex and wnable that you can wash that gender
For sure finding images concerning trans or futas will be harder than concening women :)

Tektron

Aug 14, 2018
Hello,
Can somebody help me with giving bow to slaves? How to do it? Thanks
Why would you ... But if you mean guests: When you click on them there is a tiny invventory below there name in the left upper corner. You can click on it and then freely distribute gear between you and them.

Reactions: Redgamer

Redgamer

Nov 28, 2019
Why would you ... But if you mean guests: When you click on them there is a tiny invventory below there name in the left upper corner. You can click on it and then freely distribute gear between you and them.
Thanks, I meant guest.

namtab

Jun 28, 2020
Will the increase in strength and endurance from MC be included in the max stamina calculation?

btw its a nice game, dev!(y)

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes