ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
It's also kinda weird you can turn a male slave (that is not gay) into a guest by raping him into high submission numbers and then fucking him until relationship is high enough to move him to guest house.

I understand that you can corrupt a guy so that he likes to get fucked by another guy even though he is straight. But the above wont ever make someone your friend, while with a straight woman it is more logical.

But I kept quiet about it, because I haven't thought up a better way of handling this bit.

Also, there should be an option where you can still offer a slave to (male) guests. Males now all go without any fucking possibility after being moved to the guest house. This besides planned future upgrade where they be fucking about in the guest house.

Another suggestion I was thinking of is "dedicating" a slave to a male guest and he now "owns" her, being able to fuck her whenever (maybe random events can be attached to this as well), take her with him on a leash (similar to what we see in an event) and all sorts of other random things that can happen due to that addition.
This now also starts to make more sense as MC can take slaves with him as well.
As for males who are in guest house not getting sex - planned is that npcs between them will be able to make relationships romantic, event marry (with your permission)

• Red Heart
Reactions: GamerDaddy

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Another suggestion I was thinking of is "dedicating" a slave to a male guest and he now "owns" her, being able to fuck her whenever (maybe random events can be attached to this as well), take her with him on a leash (similar to what we see in an event) and all sorts of other random things that can happen due to that addition.
This now also starts to make more sense as MC can take slaves with him as well.
Stockolm syndrom seems to be the only roleplay way to change the sex orientation of a slave, sure (or a very hard blow to the head :p).

There remain a lot of work to do on the gender management in the game with some limitations to a gender hard to understand with a lot of fixed choices used where some could be partly random (for example gender of ennemies in events or restrictions in jobs) .

It's also right concerning the slavery, the only thing that would prevent a slaver from enslaving would be opposition to strong, beeing with 4 companions and not beeing able to enslave an elderly couple or a small family is very frustrating.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
You can give them to NPCs/Guests and it will increase their strength until it reach 30 (the requirement for some jobs).

dcosmic

Dec 1, 2023
so when/how do i make people use all the dumbbells ive been making?
Maybe should be added to the automation system to give the dumbells to guests (choose male/women and/or both). Either in a rotation system, or until a certain max (modifiable) str is reached.

dcosmic

Dec 1, 2023
Suggestion for transmale (as I havent seen the dev for this in discord)
Bonus coins for when working the streets, as she has "additional" component.

dcosmic

Dec 1, 2023
Stockolm syndrom seems to be the only roleplay way to change the sex orientation of a slave, sure (or a very hard blow to the head :p).

There remain a lot of work to do on the gender management in the game with some limitations to a gender hard to understand with a lot of fixed choices used where some could be partly random (for example gender of ennemies in events or restrictions in jobs) .

It's also right concerning the slavery, the only thing that would prevent a slaver from enslaving would be opposition to strong, beeing with 4 companions and not beeing able to enslave an elderly couple or a small family is very frustrating.
I think it is kinda weird as well to have orientation changed. This is not realistic.
It's good to have certain actions not available for specific orientation and corruption linked to "allowing" certain things nonetheless.

I believe the dev wants to keep things realistic as much as he can while introducing apocalyptic world with some things in there that make sense and could happen.

This does open later possibility for addition of sex change hospitals in XYZ town where for example gays want to be turned into transmale.

Although, personally, I don't really care for such things much.

Reactions: ttyrke

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Don't know if it is a bug but I'm not sure that jobs works as intended.

They often have no result at all (not a question of percentage) during the night and after some digging in the code I did not see why. It's like something did shortcut the entire call for jobs but I've not the needed tools to profile this.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Maybe should be added to the automation system to give the dumbells to guests (choose male/women and/or both). Either in a rotation system, or until a certain max (modifiable) str is reached.
Yes. Already contributed for 0.30 so will be in that release (under automation system)

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Don't know if it is a bug but I'm not sure that jobs works as intended.

They often have no result at all (not a question of percentage) during the night and after some digging in the code I did not see why. It's like something did shortcut the entire call for jobs but I've not the needed tools to profile this.
Any example?
1. What job?
2. Expected result?
3. Current result?

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Don't really take care on this for now, it's more a feeling that something I'm sure, I'll see this later after adding more and more workers inmy current game ;)

dcosmic

Dec 1, 2023
Any example?
1. What job?
2. Expected result?
3. Current result?
He is referring to the random chance of getting something.

Not all streetworkers will always bring home tokens.
Not all scavengers find something
Not all hunters bring home pelt, food or berries

etc.

He is expecting 100% odds.

Reactions: ttyrke

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
He is referring to the random chance of getting something.

Not all streetworkers will always bring home tokens.
Not all scavengers find something
Not all hunters bring home pelt, food or berries

etc.

He is expecting 100% odds.
No, it's why i precised in my post They often have no result at all (not a question of percentage) ...". Bref.

Bug? : the automation remove dumbbell on a slave having less tha 30 strength?

bugDumbbell.png

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes