Rafa8946

Jun 6, 2017
there some ideas for the workbenche - 1º medic kit ,5 bandage,4 botltes of antibiotics and 1 botle of alchol . A Bio Harzad Suit - 300 pastic and a gaz mask , for passing the barrels of cimics in the explore

Ekym

Jul 19, 2021
Firstly sorry for my bad English

I don't usually pay for Patreon, but your game is so good that I started paying recently, congratulations on the game!

One question, any chance of including NTR content?

for example, to get something in return?

• Red Heart
Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Firstly sorry for my bad English

I don't usually pay for Patreon, but your game is so good that I started paying recently, congratulations on the game!

One question, any chance of including NTR content?

for example, to get something in return?
Thank you! If by NTR you mean cheating, then some of it already is there (Eve & Rodger).
As for cuckoldry haven't thought about it, BUT game is opensource so anyone can contribute and add in game other stuff, after my review:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ekym

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Planning to add "settlement management" where you can upgrade walls/greenhouse, etc. I just don't want to be "plain" text but right now I have no other ideas how it could look.
What aout having characters where they come into the settlement as family members? like fathers,mothers, daughters,sons,cousins ect. They could have there own traits/crafts ect. Like some fathers could be mechanics- so they work in a garage. Mothers could have a teaching trait so have them teach the younger children- make a school in the settlement.

shadowbeast1

Jun 13, 2022
i gotta say the patreon code is well encrypted but i managed to decrypt it since the source code is visible smh
but i like the encryption method so im going to borrow it
it was kinda tricky to decrypt

1706739280033.png
you have to look for mcCache
1706739313615.png
you get the encrypted value
1706739357273.png
then you have to run it through this function to get the decrypted value which is pandemic for this version
1706739416324.png
1706739432592.png
this game is nice, Im going to borrow the encryption method and the game is good hope you complete it

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
i gotta say the patreon code is well encrypted but i managed to decrypt it since the source code is visible smh
but i like the encryption method so im going to borrow it
it was kinda tricky to decrypt

View attachment 3313620
you have to look for mcCache
View attachment 3313622
you get the encrypted value
View attachment 3313626
then you have to run it through this function to get the decrypted value which is pandemic for this version
View attachment 3313631
View attachment 3313633
this game is nice, Im going to borrow the encryption method and the game is good hope you complete it
Doesn't really make a lot of difference to encrypt html games as people play them offline usually AND they got access to .html file. Easiest is just to set memorize as true somewhere in storyInit and done. Don't even need to decrypt anything

shadowbeast1

Jun 13, 2022
Doesn't really make a lot of difference to encrypt html games as people play them offline usually AND they got access to .html file. Easiest is just to set memorize as true somewhere in storyInit and done. Don't even need to decrypt anything
True, but as someone who doesn't like to download files/wants to play quickly, I'd like to play the online version and since you can't modify the game's source code on the browser finding the patreon code is the only way.
Good game nonetheless

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
1. Do i need to find a reciepe for the pregnancy speed up potion? I used one, but can't make another
2. Also, the woman I gave one to is now at 274 days of pregnancy... prior post said 260 is term, is that right?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
1. Do i need to find a reciepe for the pregnancy speed up potion? I used one, but can't make another
2. Also, the woman I gave one to is now at 274 days of pregnancy... prior post said 260 is term, is that right?
1. Yes. Progress with Vincent story
2. after 260 I think it was 60% each day, but after 280 days 100% chance of birth. Just wait few more days

Reactions: slocal

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Is there going to be another way of completing the Negan mission, instead of handing over the 4 guests? Here is hoping!

On the sleep screen, "pregnant" should be highlighted, and "You are NOT the father" should be highlighted in red.

Reactions: ttyrke
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes