gunisgdx

Nov 27, 2021
Is there anywhere to sell milk?

I'm also curious as to why it takes so much energy to milk a girl. You are basically just attaching the pumps to the ripples. Even if the machine is a manual pump, it isn't like the woman is producing gallons at a time.
..And when you sit comfortably in the library, reading one book(!) takes as much energy as making 30 logs of wood :ROFLMAO:
This is absolute nonsense :confused: :poop:

Reactions: BrutalAntipathy

gunisgdx

Nov 27, 2021
Maybe all the books are in Klingon or Esperanto & it represents the mental toll.
:alien:
Therefore, need to add this to the game - so that it at least looks logical
View attachment 3772156

Later you can add language barrier to the game:

* 30-35% 33% NPCs do not know the common language.

* The labor productivity of slaves who do not know a common language is 50% lower; street workers earn 50% less.

* On the market, such slaves (males and females) are sold 50% cheaper.

* At the beginning of the game, only MP with at least 5(?) intelligence points can teach slaves the language.
NPCs aged 18-30 y.o. learn the language 25% faster; 40 years and older - 25% slower.

* Training takes place in the form of personal lessons (just like physical training). With personal training, friendships
grow a little faster.

* Later, training is given to a group of slaves in the library, with the help of a teacher.

* A slave who has not reached 50% knowledge of common language cannot become a companion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vantzex

Dec 28, 2019
How can i add Anna Bell to my game. English isnt my native language i cant understand what should i do (instructions)

gunisgdx

Nov 27, 2021
Why do we need virgin girls in the game? Will there be any quests with them, or just sell them at a higher price?.

SusaSwarm

Nov 3, 2019
Every patch I spend four to ten hours rewriting code that game would treat any age NPC as fully adult.
Is it just me?
Is there any demand for a patch like that?

I have never coded before, but this game made me want to learn :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Every patch I spend four to ten hours rewriting code that game would treat any age NPC as fully adult.
Is it just me?
Is there any demand for a patch like that?

I have never coded before, but this game made me want to learn :)
not any age but the npc's that are at the age of consent 16/17 (here) in that case yes but the last time i tried to add code i broke everything lol

graverobber

Jan 27, 2020
not any age but the npc's that are at the age of consent 16/17 (here) in that case yes but the last time i tried to add code i broke everything lol
if (_ageRoll <= 50) {
_ageRange = [18,27];
} else if (_ageRoll <= 70) {
_ageRange = [28,37];
} else if (_ageRoll <= 85) {
_ageRange = [38,47];
} else if (_ageRoll <= 95) {
_ageRange = [48,60];
} else {
_ageRange = [16,17];
}
---------------------------------------
search for "getAge" when it has "18" in the same line change it to "16"
when it has "17" in the same line change it to "15"
--examples--
Orignal
if (setup.getAge(persons) < 18) {
Replace with
if (setup.getAge(persons) < 16) {

Orignal

&lt;&lt;if setup.getAge(_slave) &gt; 17&gt;&gt;
Replace with

&lt;&lt;if setup.getAge(_slave) &gt; 15&gt;&gt;
-----------------------------------------
also change this
Orignal

&lt;&lt;set _isLegalAge = _ageReal &gt;= 18&gt;&gt;
Replace with
&lt;&lt;set _isLegalAge = _ageReal &gt;= 16&gt;&gt;

cassg

Apr 12, 2024
Hi, don't know if it's the right thread to post it but, do you happen to know any game like this one with the basemement and videos, etc... cause I really liked this one and cannot find any like it.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Hi, don't know if it's the right thread to post it but, do you happen to know any game like this one with the basemement and videos, etc... cause I really liked this one and cannot find any like it.
there are alot of games on here with the bdsm videos in them

DragonFox

Apr 13, 2018
after this last patch 0.20B i don't have my companions join the fights what have changed or is this an new bug?

DragonFox

Apr 13, 2018
Last patch is 0.40b, and all companions always joins the fights.
sorry yes 0.40b my bad typo, i started a new game... slave girl companion, gave her an knife and gasmask, fight the bankrubbers she dosn't suport, and i fight by my self. we use to have then deal damage aswell, and haveing a bobble on the screen for eagh companion, yet i get nothing.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes