gunisgdx

Nov 27, 2021
Maybe here already asked, but how to place custom pictures?

customportr.png

Pictures are on HDD, which means I need to specify the full path to the file. But of course this doesn't work. WTF this 'http protocol'?.

Are .jpg files suitable, or do they need to be converted to .png or something else?.

It would be necessary to attach a simple but complete explanation in the topic header of how the hell to place custom pictures
in "Custom Portraits" :unsure:

Thanks.

Klamar

Sep 30, 2023
Maybe here already asked, but how to place custom pictures?

View attachment 3814675

Pictures are on HDD, which means I need to specify the full path to the file. But of course this doesn't work. WTF this 'http protocol'?.

Are .jpg files suitable, or do they need to be converted to .png or something else?.

It would be necessary to attach a simple but complete explanation in the topic header of how the hell to place custom pictures
in "Custom Portraits" :unsure:

Thanks.
I use images in webp format and put them in the path /images/custom_portraits/female (for women). Then in Customize - Portrait I write female/image_name.webp and that's it.

Reactions: gunisgdx and ttyrke

frenzyviper

Aug 3, 2022
Can Someone Please Help Me To Install MOD Packs?
I am trying to install it but I am getting errors
can someone explain to me how to properly install MOD packs, please?

I tried This Method but was not able to make it work..............

1. Create new folder and rename it to girl name under images/actions/<GirlName>
2. Copy folders from other existing action folder(for example basement)
3. Add your images (can be gif or webp)
2. Run `node searchActions.js` (To run npm on Windows, you need to download the Node. js installer package first)
3. Enjoy the customized sex scenes.
can someone explain me, please?

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
With a minimal coding knowledge and a text editor you don't need to know the password.
Since the dev decided to gate some of the content to entice people to support the project I'll just drop a hint instead of providing solution outright. 28481. Good luck.

Reactions: 5mithers

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
OK, can I ask a dumb question this morning? I am mildly curious about creating a custom pack of my own. I fully understand why smokrader only does the default location after looking at the location list and the action list.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

17 locations, 29 various actions (if you want complete replacement). While not all actions are available in all locations, it's still an extremely daunting task.

So my dumb question of the day is: Where do you find your clip assets? It seems like there must be a repository somewhere, but I don't even know what to search for at this point.

Last edited:

gunisgdx

Nov 27, 2021
Can you have male slaves, and can you avoid the female stuffs?
Yes, you can have male slaves, take them as companions or sell them at the market; and since the latest update -
interact during parties (I haven't tried it yet).

There is no way to avoid female stuff, because this is not gay game :KappaPride: :LOL:

HalcyonReign

Dec 16, 2023
Yes, you can have male slaves, take them as companions or sell them at the market; and since the latest update -
interact during parties (I haven't tried it yet).

There is no way to avoid female stuff, because this is not gay game :KappaPride: :LOL:
Ok, just asking. After reading the first post, I was just curious.

From the developer notes:
" Game idea is that it will be a fully open world, rpg game where you can be who ever you want. You want to be a farmer, slave merchant, just a random good/evil guy, bounty hunter, cage figher, Cannibal? You can be whatever you want!"

Not for me then. Best of luck on the game for you though!

gunisgdx

Nov 27, 2021
From the developer notes:
" Game idea is that it will be a fully open world, rpg game where you can be who ever you want. You want to be a farmer, slave merchant, just a random good/evil guy, bounty hunter, cage figher, Cannibal? You can be whatever you want!"
Not for me then. Best of luck on the game for you though!
This is where it’s easiest to avoid becoming a cannibal :sick: And you can also turn off the gay, trans, etc.

But if you are confused by the non-disabled femail stuff, then this game is probably not for you.

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
loving the game, im trying to customize better the images so when you are having sex with a black girl it's a black girl, also adding portraits with ai so you can have old mature young etc

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 31 Votes