BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
For Blaire it says: " Go sleep and wait for the morning "
I have no clue how I trigger this, is this just end of content?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Amazing game. Btw whats the point of having a baby in this game ? I got a boy kid and he occupies a guest bed with no other options other than throwing him out..
As for now there isn't one. Idea was that later you could build your own army to invade other settlements.
At one point there problably could be some kind of a nursery for them.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
For Blaire it says: " Go sleep and wait for the morning "
I have no clue how I trigger this, is this just end of content?
Just keep doing that. There's a % chance (30 or 60), so you'll get to a scene.

Bitedownhard

Oct 8, 2018
Probably could add something. Not sure potions would be the right way tho. Any suggestions?
Here are 2 things you could add. The first is find a cave with a natural mineral spring, that way it was protected from the fallout, with this you can soak in it, letting your skin take in the minerals. you can also drank it. This will help your skin and all other inter parts of your body. Every part of your body needs minerals. I have learned you need 60 different minerals and the problem is its not in the dirt, some may be but not all. This will not be a fast fix, Your body has to uptake the minerals and start fixing thing, so the more times you use it the better. You should see a slow improvement in your skin. Start looking younger and more healthy.
The next thing is find a honey bee hive and start a bee farm. you will have to make some bee hives boxes. With this you can get honey and to help the skin you want to make beeswax. Natural beeswax is an amazing way to moisturize the skin and is commonly found in skin care products and cosmetics. It can help protect and repair rough, dry or chapped skin because it has the ability to lock in moisture.
Here are 10 benefits of using beeswax
1. Treats Diaper Dermatitis, Psoriasis and Eczema
2. Moisturizes Skin
3. Protects the Liver
4. Helps Balance Cholesterol Levels
5. Relieves Pain and Is Anti-Inflammatory
6. Helps Clear Acne
7. Treats Dry, Cracked Lips
8. Reduces Stretch Marks
9. Helps Treat Jock Itch and Fungal Skin Infections
10. Relieves Stress and Promotes Relaxation

Number 10 is done by making candles and burning them. There are more things that help but they are from different parts of the world and you could not get them. One thing comes from the ocean and where you are may not be near and ocean, it is the sea cucumber. It has very good properties for the skin. If you are near the ocean you would have to dive to get them. Another thing by the ocean is coconuts. make coconut oil.

Both of the 2 things I talked about would give slow improvement, the mineral spring may take 3 or 4 days or longer to see a slow improvement and you have to keep doing it. The more you soak the better, the beeswax will take time to get the hive working to produce but the benefits will show faster. Also if you do the bee hive, you will need a bee suit.

You are now in a world that not like anything you are use to. You need to learn thing how people did things over 100 years ago, before electric, like cooking on a wood stove. They knew to take the wood ash and put it in the garden also you need to water the plants. What is left from burning wood is minerals the trees up took from the ground. The plants you grow would uptake them and you would get it from the food you eat, helping you body. You also need a smoke house to cure meat and a root cellar. People also knew to make bone soup by cook down the bones and cartilage. They even took the white ash that was left from burning wood and put that in soup. They knew every part of an animal was needed in your body. There are a lot of items that you do not think of foot but they can be better than the food you buy for the store. Pine needles and bark can make a tea loaded with vitamin c. There are plains that you think of as weed that are very good for you. Dandelion is one of them.

Now to the slaves. i do not see the food going down. Are they eating? When a woman is pregnant, they are now eating for 2. Another thing is why are the older women over 50 having higher beauty than young ones? After 40 maybe sooner you should start loosing beauty. Also the oldest women to give birth was 59. I looked that up. That is very very rare, like one time. There were a few in their 50s.

Now there are a few things you got wrong on making, greenhouse does not use solar panels, you need polycarbonate sheets. It comes in 4' by 8' sheets so depending on the size it will take a good many to do the roof and sides. for the sides you can use windows but i do not think you will find any unbroken. polycarbonate sheets are like plexiglass only cheaper. You could use 6mil plastic sheeting but it will not last that long. Next is where the other solar panels are used. A solar panel takes the sun and gives 100 watts 12 volts dc power. if you hook 2 together you get 200watts 12 volts or 100 watts 24 volts, depending how you connect them. A house you need to have ac power, 120 or 240 volts. USA and some other countries use what they call 110 or 220 volt but it is 120 and 240 volts. Europe and other countries just use 240 volts. you will need a very high end inverter to make 240 volts for the hot water heater. You will also need a larger bank of deep cell batters to store the dc power to be converted to ac power and you will need more than 2 solar panels. Without the inverter, you would not even have water to the cabin. I am guessing the cabin has a well. the only way to have water with out electric is use a old hand pump or have a rain water barrow that is higher than the shower and let gravity work. Another way to charge the batters is using a exercise bike with a large front wheel. Mounting an alternator to it so the front wheel turns the alternator pulley, this way you can do it with no sun. The larger the front wheel on the bike and the smaller the pulley or no pulley the better. what you are trying to do is turn the alternator more times for each turn of the bike wheel. You are in a survival situation and anything and every thing maybe able to be used. Inter-tubes of bike tires can be used for things like bows or better crossbows. Make them into a strong rubber band. One could make a lot of bands. You may want to put in a forge to work with metal. Make tools. My mom had a sewing shop so you may want to think about making clothes or repairing them.

Here is some else that could be better. A thing i like to do is is run up the sex stats, a girl i turn them into a big slut or a guy make him into a big stud. I would like to have stats on how many time he has fucked each girl oral, pussy and ass and shot his cum into each hole. All you have is how many time you made her orgasm. Sending the girls to work the street is sending them to get killed. I also think it would be good to have a training on oral skill, pussy skill and anal skill. A rank up on what level they are at each. Like 0 to 5 or 0 to 10. If they work the streets, a running total of how much money they made.

I put down a lot of ideas here, maybe you will like them.

Reactions: ttyrke

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
You will probably have to talk with her in the kitchen just after you wake up.
Nothing happens, just the generic "You cant increase your relation further via this method"
I also tried talking to them at night, and have already gotten the hand job event once.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Nothing happens, just the generic "You cant increase your relation further via this method"
I also tried talking to them at night, and have already gotten the hand job event once.
Add your save file and I wiill take a look

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Add your save file and I wiill take a look
Nah I was able to force it to trigger by going back and forwards till I got the event to trigger. Felt like it was a lot closer to 10% or 20% for whatever reason. Ended up making it to end of content. The chance encounters over all feel way to low, even more so if you're not aware they exist.

pimmel

Aug 8, 2018
damn awesome game so far :D

i just wish i could change the default gifs aswel.
i hope more treats get added soon tho
also the mute does not work right some videos start up really loud.

keep it up and thanks for share

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
damn awesome game so far :D

i just wish i could change the default gifs aswel.
i hope more treats get added soon tho
also the mute does not work right some videos start up really loud.

keep it up and thanks for share
Thanks! Those random videos start loud but after about a second sounds gets fixed to right volume or it's loud untill you start to scroll?
Managed to reproduce that. Will be fixed for next release.

Last edited:

luerv

Apr 23, 2019
i find that i no longer need to eat food with the new update. every time I wake up my hunger bar is at 100%

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
i find that i no longer need to eat food with the new update. every time I wake up my hunger bar is at 100%
Yes. It's in release notes. MC will eat automatically as long as you get food. Consumes one food per day.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Well, following the party or the patch, I lost all the maximum relationship with my residents. So I'm going to wait for several versions (especially stable) before getting back to it. I just lost almost 20 hours of games.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Well, following the party or the patch, I lost all the maximum relationship with my residents. So I'm going to wait for several versions (especially stable) before getting back to it. I just lost almost 20 hours of games.
Check if you have newest patch. It was fixed in 0.12a

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes