GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Haven't though so far. Was plan to maybe add events where you catch your guests fucking and you can either punish them/join or maybe even add policy that noone can fuck in your settlement, who knows.
i would add both the punish/join and the policy h/e policy only shows if you choose to punish (and could choose to do the policy on the next time you caught them)

godofthevoid

Oct 11, 2019
I'll remove that event probably. As for now I got no plans to include any kind of a mutants/zombies or anything like that. (There are already ton of zombie games)
true but i mean if we could catch the mutant/zombie it could be a unique/special trait i mean i like it just cause i a pervert

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thx. Fixed that bug yesterday but wanted to wait till 0.18 release but as I see that more than usual people get this error - published 0.17b with the fix
I always download full version, when I play game I delete after,also this time I didn't get that error,but what I didn't get is farmer selling milk,I already have a kid but still nothing, so gonna guess I missed something.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
idk what you do exactly, but when you add them as a companion (a circle portrait appear at the left bad for each companion) they fight along side you, but only melee and unarmed. increasing their strenght increase the damage output but you want to dispatch fast the ones armed you can use a knife (i find buying multiple knifes or axes - for logging- dont do nothing, you are the only one able to use them) or the gun if you progress with blair and find the bullets in the explore event (first and second playtrough i didnt find the bullets) in the police car
Never got to that point where I needed them,since I was using gun, thought for a second they were in case a quickie..you know..in the middle woods.

Jun 16, 2022
I went to kitchen then screen said something about blair to save game,couldn't do anything else because that pop up kept showing and can't send you save because deleted all since I started over without touching girls stats. But since I came to ask a question none better than you so what are companions for? I took 2 but they didn't do anything in battle was training a couple 18 and 20 to really boost their str and bring'em along. Even went to bar and club....yeah and ummmm...one of my girls that I sent to scavenge stuff didn't make it back and when I looked for her.....she was kinda dead. Also since you s nice answer me another can you save Blairs friend?
You can save Blair's friend, but you have to roam the streets in the Underground City via paying for hookers. It me three times until she finally popped up.
Also, I'm not sure if it helps, but leveling the girls' strength through workout sessions and also attempting to fuck them afterwards (consensually of course) will give you 2 points in Strength for them and 4 relationship points with the girls. So far, I never had a woman died from scavenging throughout her stay, and she is almost at 50 STR (44). Finally, having guests assign as companions, while bringing them into battle and winning will also increase their STR.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
You can save Blair's friend, but you have to roam the streets in the Underground City via paying for hookers. It me three times until she finally popped up.
Also, I'm not sure if it helps, but leveling the girls' strength through workout sessions and also attempting to fuck them afterwards (consensually of course) will give you 2 points in Strength for them and 4 relationship points with the girls. So far, I never had a woman died from scavenging throughout her stay, and she is almost at 50 STR (44). Finally, having guests assign as companions, while bringing them into battle and winning will also increase their STR.
Yeah kinda was my fault..she didn't want give me booty so I sent her to do some scavenging. 1 thing I notice about this forum people help a lot and dev comes hear to hear what we got to say. Going start again wanted to get the milk from farmer but didn't get that option in my last playthrough even thou I finished it all, but knowing me got 100 fights to win, a few hundred kids to scare the intruders. Yeah what's with the flags, I picked the food because feel bad not giving a plate food to the hunger especially if she 18 years old :cool: but also know that dude that I let stay 3 times stole food but no problems got like 1k of everything, just gave myself 999999 money you know...child support..and gifts. And this time only picking girls with traits. And thx for info and cool I can save her friend, was also checking if I should avoid slaves rather have them as quests to send them scavenger.

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
when i throw a party at the fireplace there are never any guests attending my party even though its the quest i gotta do

Jun 16, 2022
Yeah kinda was my fault..she didn't want give me booty so I sent her to do some scavenging. 1 thing I notice about this forum people help a lot and dev comes hear to hear what we got to say. Going start again wanted to get the milk from farmer but didn't get that option in my last playthrough even thou I finished it all, but knowing me got 100 fights to win, a few hundred kids to scare the intruders. Yeah what's with the flags, I picked the food because feel bad not giving a plate food to the hunger especially if she 18 years old :cool: but also know that dude that I let stay 3 times stole food but no problems got like 1k of everything, just gave myself 999999 money you know...child support..and gifts. And this time only picking girls with traits. And thx for info and cool I can save her friend, was also checking if I should avoid slaves rather have them as quests to send them scavenger.
No problem. Glad to help. (y)

when i throw a party at the fireplace there are never any guests attending my party even though its the quest i gotta do
Your guests are the people you invite to live with you. Those individuals are encountered through exploring the world and acquiring them via random events. Once you invite someone to live with you, they are always in the guestroom tab of your cabin/settlement. The only exceptions are when they are performing tasks you assign them (gardening, cooking, etc).

Thanks! Will check out that black chick anal scene as images should be separated by race.
As for Blair bug, not related with your modifications (you can change NPC stats as you please). There was a bug, that will be fixed in next release. (Found it and already fixed)
I came across a Blair Bug that completely removed her from the game. Here's my save file.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
What's going on with this thread, the version seems to change every other day.
0.17a
0.17b
0.17a
0.17b again.

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
you have guests right? if your girls are only slaves then they will not go out of the dungeon.

luerv

Apr 23, 2019
hooker still get killed too fast. they can't make more money than if you sold them right away. basically if they're put on the streets, they'll make like 3-4 caps per night (if even) and they can usually sell for at least 20-30 caps.
very unlikely for them to make that much (10 nights) and stay alive.

luerv

Apr 23, 2019
I think the food system needs an overhaul since currently the number of slaves that can work in the greenhouse is not capable of making enough food to feed your compound, eg. yourself, blair, 10 guests and 10-20 slaves + kids.

either there should be more slots open for green house or there should be other ways of getting food steadily (not just through buying from vincent).

Additionally, the club can be very frustrating when you meet a girl that's like 18 and 100 beauty but it's3 am and there's no way she'll go home with you.

If you're already with a girl at the club, you should be allowed to get her relationship up to 40 without a time limit.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
hooker still get killed too fast. they can't make more money than if you sold them right away. basically if they're put on the streets, they'll make like 3-4 caps per night (if even) and they can usually sell for at least 20-30 caps.
very unlikely for them to make that much (10 nights) and stay alive.
I like to play with $$$ saw how hard it was gonna get so I gave my self 999999...yeah yeah I'm planning on having a big family, didn't know had to knock up a girl for farmer sell milk, should've knocked her up on first day. And thx for info on hookers, never pt a girl on the streets I try pick the ones with traits then scavengers to boost their str. And on this run going for the 100 fights,since I know events just gonna put them on hold while I train the girls and knock up a couple more

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I like to play with $$$ saw how hard it was gonna get so I gave my self 999999...yeah yeah I'm planning on having a big family, didn't know had to knock up a girl for farmer sell milk, should've knocked her up on first day. And thx for info on hookers, never pt a girl on the streets I try pick the ones with traits then scavengers to boost their str. And on this run going for the 100 fights,since I know events just gonna put them on hold while I train the girls and knock up a couple more
I would suggest to ignore the fight cage for now as its empty right now. Planning to add events there, for exsmple aftet each 10 fights you get something + additional random events

Reactions: GamerDaddy

nobody14789

Sep 28, 2019
I would suggest to ignore the fight cage for now as its empty right now. Planning to add events there, for exsmple aftet each 10 fights you get something + additional random events
Coulda left it at 1000 in that case, or even 500 :p

new bug: I forced a pregnancy to 300 days to test the family tree -- and she won't give birth, (slept multiple multiple days now) -- used 3x speed potions if that matters

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I like the game but i understand it's free so i got to chill out with expecting too much stuff, with that said there are some unique girls like the blonde and the nun but a quest for unique girls would be nice could be during bounties i like that could be while exploring the city but it should be harder to get them as it stands now i think i got everything completed in this version nothing else pops like a quest or something.

I have a baby girl in my nursery and she is born no bugs also another pregnant girl.
1688197291745.png 1688197473619.png

Last edited:
Reactions: GamerDaddy
May 12, 2019
Had a weird bug, thought I'd let you know. had two girls assigned to be hookers, and one in the greenhouse. in the morning, went from the cell to the greenhouse and one of my hookers turned into a complete clone of the greenhouse girl and started working there

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Had a weird bug, thought I'd let you know. had two girls assigned to be hookers, and one in the greenhouse. in the morning, went from the cell to the greenhouse and one of my hookers turned into a complete clone of the greenhouse girl and started working there
You maybe got the save file from that exact moment?

ss_kk

Oct 16, 2020
I am unable to start a party. I have guests, 10x champagne, wood, but I never see the option to start the party either at 19:00 or 20:00. Attaching the save file

Also, besides one older pregnancy, since some point in the game (not sure when) I am unable to get anyone pregnant (either slaves, Blair or guests)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes