Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
There is many sex actions and fetishes in the game alredy.

So, Here are suggestions for a dark, evil fantasy fetish to put into the game. Our hero can capture, abuse, rape, torture and even kill people. And all this on a good day... :rolleyes:

What a waste to just hit the "kill" button.

Vincent is a dairy farmer but what cattle does he milk? And what happens to the animals that stop producing?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a fantasy fetish already implied in the game...:p Why not take a few steps more?

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
keep drinking untill she comes to you and there is also a event with a stripper
you're explaining the things i've already done, i've been at the bar, i got approached by the trans character but i can't do anything, i can click continue or click talk to her but it doesn't do anything and i never see her again, she doesn't come back to the bar no matter how many times i drink.

sexgamefreak

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
d
you're explaining the things i've already done, i've been at the bar, i got approached by the trans character but i can't do anything, i can click continue or click talk to her but it doesn't do anything and i never see her again, she doesn't come back to the bar no matter how many times i drink.
do you have space in your guest house? there should be a option to invite her if you talk to her
Unbenannt.jpg

Unbenannt1.jpg

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
For the lesbian scenes in the guest house, if you interrupt them are they always angry or is there a chance to join them if they're bi?

Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Checked and actually no - by talking to her you use energy. Capture option is only there if you have only 30+ energy. Check that
Always have enough energy for captures when I've reported it. It doesn't always happen, so something is failing some of the time with it. Similarly sometimes when you give a gift to a captured girl and go back to their menu the milk her option will disappear, and potentially others as well (though I'd used the actions for the day on the girl I noticed that on).

Apr 28, 2022
There is many sex actions and fetishes in the game alredy.

So, Here are suggestions for a dark, evil fantasy fetish to put into the game. Our hero can capture, abuse, rape, torture and even kill people. And all this on a good day... :rolleyes:

What a waste to just hit the "kill" button.

Vincent is a dairy farmer but what cattle does he milk? And what happens to the animals that stop producing?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a fantasy fetish already implied in the game...:p Why not take a few steps more?
FBI ? Yea, this guy right here.... Check this dudes basement

mossy

May 6, 2017
none of the NPC character models have a face. anyone else getting this error?
v0.27b offline
Apocalyptic-World.png

Last edited:

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
I already discovered what variables to change to make them gay............... it is better to increase the chances of them appearing gay.
Remember that .orientation is just a label, .likesGuys is the variable that really matters.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Always have enough energy for captures when I've reported it. It doesn't always happen, so something is failing some of the time with it. Similarly sometimes when you give a gift to a captured girl and go back to their menu the milk her option will disappear, and potentially others as well (though I'd used the actions for the day on the girl I noticed that on).
Next time you have enough energy and space, add your save file here. I will check it out

ofir666

Oct 2, 2018
Where do the car part from the cave go? I don't see it in storage. Also the garage indicates 5 parts missing but that number didn't decrease when I found it.
another note: when I took a girl to workout the sex buttons were the old UI (text buttons)

Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Where do the car part from the cave go? I don't see it in storage. Also the garage indicates 5 parts missing but that number didn't decrease when I found it.
another note: when I took a girl to workout the sex buttons were the old UI (text buttons)
Ignore garage as that is not implemented there yet. Might continue that in 0.28

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes