ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
ttyrke v0.42 was supposed to fix the traits, but apparently not everything was fixed. Octavia still has the "Breeder" and "Infertile" traits together. I am attaching the save. Octavia at the guest house. And please, if possible, remove "Infertile".
it's fixed for future generated NPCS. As for existing. I will add in next patch that it checks existing npc's and removes one of them.

Reactions: Den4lk

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Any plans to make it so MC can be female or switch at some point down the line? Or maybe futa?
No as that would mean that almost all game elements would need to have few different scenes per scene, MC story would have to do the same, etc.

Bran225

Sep 23, 2019
I can't have parties with the slaves. Can someone tell me how to do it (already got the event with the mistress)?

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Ok, how do I complete bounties?

I looked at posters, got 3 names, Carter, Jack, Mireya

Then I ended up in a random battle during explore, and I saw enemy name was Carter.
I won fight, and captured Carter.

What now?

I tried added them to my companion slot and took them to the bar with me, and checked their bounty, still nothing happened.

Should I sell them to slave trader?
or
Should I goto bar when they are not my companion?

Or is random 'Carter' from battle, not the actual 'bounty Carter'?

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Ok, how do I complete bounties?

I looked at posters, got 3 names, Carter, Jack, Mireya

Then I ended up in a random battle during explore, and I saw enemy name was Carter.
I won fight, and captured Carter.

What now?

I tried added them to my companion slot and took them to the bar with me, and checked their bounty, still nothing happened.

Should I sell them to slave trader?
or
Should I goto bar when they are not my companion?

Or is random 'Carter' from battle, not the actual 'bounty Carter'?
IIRC you keep clicking on the bounty pic till you find them then you will see a capture button

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
all the babies are dying during childlabor after building the hospital, I think is a bug.
ive tested this several times and out of 30 births only 3 were still born the rest lived (EDIT make sure to have towels and a doctor)
I will also double check it. There was contributed code too in the last moment, maybe that messed something up.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Mmm, glass and metal should be 'salvageable' from most areas,
I'm not talking about pure metal ingots, or complete panes of glass,
just some 'salvageable' bits, all those cars and buildings.

Also, how do I build hospital? I have blueprints, and only 38 int at the moment, and it is not showing up at my workbench.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Is there a way to interact with Blair, like for a guest or slave? [she just stays in MC room]

I want to see her stats, skills, traits, etc.

kralubu

Apr 24, 2017
The creator of the game writes this: You are playing older version (0.42). Newer version is available (0.42a)
Play it on or join discord and download it there.

????????????????????????????????????

What is that supposed to mean, I don't see any such version of the game here!

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes