Bossx5

Aug 11, 2023
A cool new feature would be a multiplayer auction but I don't think that would be easy just an idea where players can sell each other slaves or items.

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
Hey,
Here is the new actions pack with the matching 0.43 js file.
Pixeldrain
It is 4.09 GB, including extra pictures for transfemale mistress on female, male and transfemale.

CU

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to use it?
Just unzip it and drop the content (images and js folders) in the game folder, overwriting existing files.

What is it for?
The game contains generic sex scenes with usually 2-4 gifs per sex action (bj, etc).
The aim of the actions pack is to expand that up to 20 gifs per sex action and also for variants (bj+asian, some categories are hard to find).
hello decker i have a question, how do i add a new pack? for example the femboy pack doesnt work how do i add it for example for transmales under the age of 22 that can be done? or how do i add the male.black folder?

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
hello decker i have a question, how do i add a new pack? for example the femboy pack doesnt work how do i add it for example for transmales under the age of 22 that can be done? or how do i add the male.black folder?
for the femboy to work rename a male to femboy (its just dif videos) i use the oliver one aswell as the action pack

STW10021949

Nov 2, 2022
这项任务要求30岁以下的姜黄色头发的亚洲女性,我已经用了很长时间来梳掉亚洲血统的中等大小的姜黄色头发,但是我生完孩子很多次后都没有巨大的乳房。其他都一样,我真的很无助

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
As gamerdaddy said, for femboy rename a male npc femboy, it will apply the pictures to him.

About male.black, you can add the folder but for it to work you need to install the node framework and then launch in command line (cmd) in the game folder : node searchActions.js, this will rebuild the actions.js, the game will know your new folder and its content exists.

Good luck

Reactions: Oscarsz
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes