Ac Ze

Nov 30, 2019
Well now wasn't this the game that they announced like 2 years ago? So they finally finished translating this damn game. About fucking time because last I heard of this, covid-19 hasn't even started.

Reactions: BlackElite

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017
Someone let me know how frequent the hentai scenes are in this one. My issue with their games is that hentai scenes are to spaced out.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
(y)
Oops! We ran into some problems.
You've reached your reaction limit for today
Not to mention that she looks like Tenten, my favorite Naruto girl. I wanna just gush out at the person with the genius decision behind including her, like they did in the first game! Kamichichi is known for their out of proportion... well... proportions! Seeing the least proportionate out of all of them get some love is something extremely soothing for me, even if the scene is kinda extremely erotic for a character with small assets!

N_Yah

May 23, 2020
Immediate purchase for me. I loved the original Apostle, and I can only hope this is as good. I've been waiting for it to come in English forever now

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
The cyberpunk 2077 of hentai games...(but actually good)
Ok I'll be honest they did fuck up the difficulty curve and leveling, but it is still an excellent game with a unique exploration element, especially the world building, one of the best cyberpunk environment I have ever seen
And the H-scenes? fantastic, gorgeous and rewarding, 10/10 great fap material
Only problem I have is the difficulty spike late game and the game being too short, side quests are pretty interesting, wish there were more
try support the devs if you can, I say great love were poured in creating this game

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes