Cod_Wick

May 14, 2017
Anyone know how to get past Avila's fight? Doesnt matter if I win against her, lose against her, I get a bad ending with everyone living in fear of magna and prompted to load a save.

EDIT: Never mind, just had to cancel that screen. What a poorly placed save screen lol.

Reactions: Coly wati

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
It could label the locations of the people with the icons I agree, but you should come across them as you traverse the map, at this point I will take what I can get.
Actually, I doubt that. Even at the very beginning quest NPC's were popping out of the woodwork only after having finished other side quests.
So it didn't matter that I explored the whole city looking for side quests once. The game pretty much forces me to run through the whole city (and every other map) to look for 'new' NPC's that may have quest marks over & over & friggin' over again.

It's annoying A.F. to be honest. Easily the worst part of the whole game and my biggest complaint, especially since none of the previous games had such an annoying ass requirement.
It's honestly just artificial padding of the playtime since I've spent hours upon useless hours already just running around looking for new '!' marks each time I finish a megiddo.

You REALLY ought to just get a list of them in your menu when they become available.

axeml

Apr 21, 2019
The side quest system in this game is the most baffling design decision I've ever seen.

And I was super hyped for this game.

CoryBaxter

Sep 5, 2017
Anyone want to take a crack at edtting the spine files for menu's and portraits? :D

1659391669815.png

Last edited:

CoryBaxter

Sep 5, 2017
This right here why this game is crying shame. Has awesome chibi assets that they never use. And on top of it, you have sex animations there as well. And you see those occasionally around the map.
That's why I decided "Fuck it, i'll do it myself". The assets are right there, might as well see if there's a way to make it work.

I'm still baffled by how Translucence is used. I still think there's a way to make it work, just unsure how.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BlackeyeVuk

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
You aren't missing anything. RPGmaker struggling with textures on NPCs that are spawned somewhere on the map out of bounds that roam on pointers, probably on one spawn point dev misclicked few times and cluttered. Particularly that stairs map.
Yeah the stairs map is lag as hell, hope somebody can make a bug fix for this or kagura do it

CoryBaxter

Sep 5, 2017
One last bit of hopium that there's a way to make it work. Apostle 1 did not have any of these nude sprites. This one has nude sprites for about 90% of the cutscenes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BlackeyeVuk

spexcler

Nov 12, 2018
Does the shooting game actually matters ? it says there will something unlocked when winning 3 times on hard mode but too lazy to try it (for nothing ..)

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Is there any way to slow down the shooting range targets? This is ridiculous.
Does the shooting game actually matters ? it says there will something unlocked when winning 3 times on hard mode but too lazy to try it (for nothing ..)
You can skip the 3 wins by interacting with the sparkling spot outside the door. Then you need to go home to get a text message to participate in the shooting contest. I personally had an easier time with the shooting contest than hard mode, because the target in the shooting contest moves. The trick is to either manually spam the space bar or have a program that'll do it for you while you try to maneuver the reticle towards the path of the target. One of the prize items is the "loving bonds", used to resolve one of the quests (the two guys simping over their idols).

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes