4.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Tentacle rape simulator ? Without pregnancy ? What world are we living in ?!
I wish they made a clear pregnancy and infestation. Unless they make a human half-bred I always think of Spider wasps except they don't kill the host.
Empathizing with the infester is very hard for me.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Not a fan of the genre, but the art looks good. Too bad the girls in the pictires look like the same except for the hair color?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
i am stuck in tutorial. i don't know what to do
Deploy all tentacles.
To move tentacles, hold mouse button and move the mouse left and right.
Move tentacles a lot.
At first, you wouldn't be able to bring her to orgasm. Don't worry, her sensitivity will increase as you train her. You can check her sensitivity in the "heart" menu on top-left.
After a few titles and status effects, orgasm becomes easier to achieve. In particular, once her hypnosis goes to 20+, you'll be able to give her a "confused" state that greatly increases how much pleasure she's getting.
Now move tentacles some more. When the purple top bar fills up, move them particularly energetically, you have to fill it again before the white middle bar runs out to finish the tutorial.
Once you've finished the tutorial, "auto" button will unlock, and you'll never need to work so hard to finish this game.
View attachment 3779386
how to unlock this tittles?
I've been doing that for more than 1 hour and didn't unlock the tittles.
Do exactly what's written there - buy brainfuck option in the shop, and launch it from the actions panel. Tentacles will stimulate her brain, until you'll get 150 uses of that option and this title will unlock. Then they'll keep stimulating her brain some more.

Glory717

Mar 14, 2019
Deploy all tentacles.
To move tentacles, hold mouse button and move the mouse left and right.
Move tentacles a lot.
At first, you wouldn't be able to bring her to orgasm. Don't worry, her sensitivity will increase as you train her. You can check her sensitivity in the "heart" menu on top-left.
After a few titles and status effects, orgasm becomes easier to achieve. In particular, once her hypnosis goes to 20+, you'll be able to give her a "confused" state that greatly increases how much pleasure she's getting.
Now move tentacles some more. When the purple top bar fills up, move them particularly energetically, you have to fill it again before the white middle bar runs out to finish the tutorial.
Once you've finished the tutorial, "auto" button will unlock, and you'll never need to work so hard to finish this game.

Do exactly what's written there - buy brainfuck option in the shop, and launch it from the actions panel. Tentacles will stimulate her brain, until you'll get 150 uses of that option and this title will unlock. Then they'll keep stimulating her brain some more.
im also having issues with the tutorial it soft locks me after the shop any ideas?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Already at v1.04 on Steam - fixing some potentially game-breaking bugs in the process. Some of those may apply to the people getting stuck, I guess?
(wish I knew what version the one in the OP is since the game itself gives no hint unfortunately, but alas I can only assume v1.00?)
Hope we get the updates here as well.

firenable

Jan 19, 2019
Reactions: OrdinaryPpl
Mar 1, 2020
View attachment 3778952

Anyone knows how to unlock the last two here. I'm pretty much 90% done but these two still perplex me
I think those are just placeholders. Probably for unfinished "milking experience" to go with Submission/Hypnosis/Masochism. I got the last achievement - got alll other achievements - and those were still "?" along with "get 100 milking experience" achievement, which also stayed "???"

4.60 star(s) 17 Votes