4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Cool little game, but laking some little things to my taste: urethral insertion, vaginal prolapse and bonus if also had cervix/womb prolapse (would be awesome if you could make the eggs big enough to cause it, or just by girthy tentacles after awhile), and hability to enlarge her clit like you can do with boobs.

All that is done on Nejicomi games, and the squirt and perpetual orgasm could also copy how it's done in this game, which also has a uneccessary huge stupid name.

ItsDaRealOne

Dec 21, 2019
Game is lagging quite hard when stuff is moving, even with various effects turned off. Couldn't be a PC issue since it's powerful enough to run anything else. Might be related to the numbers appearing on screen but can't seem to turn them off.
Somehow it got fixed. I changed the affinity of the exe in task manager, turned stuff off in the game and, I guess most importantly, I entered the stats screen where I got greeted by a bunch of unlocks. Maybe they were clogging up memory?
Good to know. I thought I was the only one who had the lag.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Woah, that's some *very* good Live2D animation. A lot of the stuff looks like everyone's doing the robot, but this one is quite clever in how everything moves.

Reactions: rev_10

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Anyone know what Penis Awe Type and Penis Awe Size does? Doesn't seem to change anything.
When hovering over blowjob tentacle, it will appear before adventurer-chan's face. "Penis Awe Type" determines the tentacle's position, and "Penis Awe Size" determines the tentacle's shape.

Reactions: rKnight

santraxx

Sep 10, 2018
Hey guys, im currently stuck on 9700 score and for some reason cant get it to 10000 to buy the last item , am i missing something?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Hey guys, im currently stuck on 9700 score and for some reason cant get it to 10000 to buy the last item , am i missing something?
Check the titles list (heart icon on the top-left), there may be something you've missed.

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
HI,
Is there a way to restart the game?
InGame? Not really, if you really want to though just put your save in the trash bin and then put it back when your done redoing the game (Save is in Data>UserData)
Another note you also might want to like save/put the Expression change into the trash bin to just incase you did change some of the expressions and might accidentally change those in your new playthrough

Reactions: mattin69

RawRawTrue

Apr 6, 2020
1719967206188.png

I’ve been doing progressive rotational movements for half an hour now and my hand has just died.
What am I doing wrong?
The store is still locked!?!?!?!

Vagina lvl 3?
Or should I just kill my other hand?:WaitWhat: I don't understand...
:HideThePain:

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes