4.60 star(s) 17 Votes

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
Only if you have could change her sex position...
Let's pray it will be possible in the next one.
I personally hope, we will be getting a futanari option, next time.

This is some serious gourmet shit, so i might actually buy the next game to support the dev.

zabludshij

Dec 30, 2023
by clicking the circle arrows button you can see more stats, notably the accumulated pleasure.
1.png
What I've done:
1) Deleted the save folder (Apprehending the Adventurer Chan\UserData)
2) Didn’t use hypnosis to get level 1 tattoo
3)Accumulated 1kk + pleasures
4) Immediately received level 1, 2 and 3 tattoos
2.png

Reactions: PoisonArse

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
I'm not sure how i managed to do it,but after the first 2 free tentacle you recieve,i played manually for ~1-2 minutes,and i had 1 million points,and was able to purchase everything. I doubt it was intended but that quickly killed my motivation to play. Otherwise the animation and sounds are top tier,so it's worth the download.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I'm not sure how i managed to do it,but after the first 2 free tentacle you recieve,i played manually for ~1-2 minutes,and i had 1 million points,and was able to purchase everything. I doubt it was intended but that quickly killed my motivation to play. Otherwise the animation and sounds are top tier,so it's worth the download.
The game's save point actually has hacked number of shop points, so you would have no issues with buying stuff.
But if you delete that save and start from the start, the game is still generous with points, so you would have few issues with buying stuff.

4.60 star(s) 17 Votes