Collection Video ArawAraw Collection [2024-04-30] [ArawAraw]

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
A3.gif

Overview:
ArawAraw is a 3D artist who makes short animations of characters from video games and animes, such as: League of Legends (mainly), Final Fantasy, Bioshock, Overwatch, etc.​

Updated: 2024-04-30
Artist: ArawAraw - - - -
Censorship: none
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p, 4k pictures
Length: 150+ animations (17min+), 76 pictures
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:

Torrent (2022-04-09)
Download:
Collection: - - -
Vids with sound: - - -
2022: - - - -
2023 Jan-Feb: - -
-
2023 March-Dec: - - - -
2024 Jan-April: - - - -

Posters to 2023-03-16: - -
-
Posters compressed: - - -

VR:

1.gif A1.gif A2.gif 1.jpg Morgana Poster 1 SFW.jpg Eve and Sera 1 Poster.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
Kai Sa 2 Poster.jpg Ahsoka 1 Poster Preview.jpg Katarina 1 Poster Preview.jpg Sona 2 Poster With Top.jpg Seraphine 4 Poster.jpg Lux 4 Preview.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
looks like this is the non-sound tier. he has a very weird patreon system, an awful one that cause me to stop supporting him. instead of each tier being higher resolution and a final tier with a MEGA or archive as most people do, he has put the sound on his animations on the top tier of supporters only. it's dumb AF, and especially irritating because I'm the one that got him to start commissioning sound after showing him how cheap it was (I was one of his first 5 patrons, feelsbadman).

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
looks like this is the non-sound tier. he has a very weird patreon system, an awful one that cause me to stop supporting him. instead of each tier being higher resolution and a final tier with a MEGA or archive as most people do, he has put the sound on his animations on the top tier of supporters only. it's dumb AF, and especially irritating because I'm the one that got him to start commissioning sound after showing him how cheap it was (I was one of his first 5 patrons, feelsbadman).
added vids with sound

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Thanks for the sound videos! Wish I had gotten them sooner though, I already chose which to keep and converted them to x265. Guess I will do it again.
And I see Rachel Ambers is not available with sound.

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
added vids with sound
Thanks.

In your sound pack, Jinx 10 is still missing sound, if it's a direct rip from his google drives then he might need to be reminded of that. Or pull it right off the patreon.

wassinger

Apr 16, 2020
Thanks for the sound videos! Wish I had gotten them sooner though, I already chose which to keep and converted them to x265. Guess I will do it again.
And I see Rachel Ambers is not available with sound.
Just copy the audio track over to the converted vids, shouldn't need another reencode unless the sound ones are different lengths.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Just copy the audio track over to the converted vids, shouldn't need another reencode unless the sound ones are different lengths.
True, but the videos were short enough so that reencoding was less of a hassle than doing so.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
which link? the gofile sound collection is the same and is still missing the jinx 10 anim in sound that I mentioned a while back
the last one duh. I don't have this vid.

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
the last one duh. I don't have this vid.
Ok, figured I'd try them all after the first two weren't updated. It has the wrong year, that's why I didn't check it immediately. It might also just be simpler to split the download section into sound and no sound so you only have to label them once, instead of for each pack/update.

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
OP got updated with sound version, can you process them as well?
I did this myself for my own collection. I gathered all of MoreFramesAndPixels interpolations, remuxed the audio for all of them, and re-encoded a few that couldn't be remuxed. The quality loss should be minimal. I used the same bit rate with the re-encodes.

I also added sound to the newer animations that weren't interpolated yet, and found a few that weren't in the sound download on the main page.

I uploaded to gofile in case you, or anyone else cares to have these. There are 3 folders here. MoreFramesAndPixels' interpolations with sound, 30FPS originals with sound, and a 'No Audio' folder for animations I couldn't find sound for.

Last edited:
Reactions: haaazy and RaidenZ