VN Ren'Py Arcade Spirits: The New Challengers [v1.3] [Fiction Factory Games]

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
KQm5Hq.png

Overview:
In the distant future year 20XX, an alternate timeline where arcades never went away... you're an aspiring gamer searching for e-sports glory on the Fist of Discomfort 2 Pro Tour. Seeking a partner to play with, you join a team of players who hang out at Good Clean Fun, a combination pizzeria/laundromat/arcade. It's up to you to rally the team, learning more about who they are and how best to support their dreams along the way. Defeat rivals, conquer tournaments, build relationships, and uncover a strange arcade conspiracy as your team walks the road to victory!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-06-17
Release Date: 2022-05-27
Developer: Fiction Factory Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3
Language: English
Voices: English
VNDB:
Other Games: Arcade Spirits
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - -

6qrYOW.png Np8i94.png 3K7vQP.png Uevs5f.png +q+Hpi.png

Last edited by a moderator:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
"no sexual content". Lol, feel like dating sim without "sexual contents" is really not gonna cut it at this day of age. Unless the writing is really really good.

BTW, is this a completed game, or still under development?

Mudfarmer

Nov 7, 2020
I'm a bit surprised to see this posted here. A good story to be sure, but there's nothing explicit and even the romance aspect is optional and understated.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I liked the first one, especially the bear-type guy. I'm curious how this one will develop, I'll have him added to watched. It may not have sex elements but somehow the first one got me hooked, so I might give a chance to this one in the future when it gets more updates.

But looking at the screens at itch.io, I don't like the characters shown. It would help if they showed exactly which characters can be romanced.

fuegofish

Aug 31, 2017
But looking at the screens at itch.io, I don't like the characters shown. It would help if they showed exactly which characters can be romanced.
All of them can be romanced. Well you can romance each of the characters individually and then there's a specific pair you can have a poly romance with.

Reactions: Rafster