Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Arcade Spirits
is a romantic visual novel that follows an alternative timeline where the 1983 video game crash never occurred. It's 20XX and you've just started a new job at the Funplex game arcade. Who will you meet along the way? Will you find the romance you're seeking?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-07-27
Release Date: 2020-07-16
Developer: Fiction Factory Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: v1.53
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: Italian Translation*

Thank you BaasB for sharing the game
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Let us know if any tags are missing. We will add them.

crit_basic

Apr 26, 2020
a good game after that certain fiasco. cant be bother'd to type 200 letters but would give this game 4/5 - why 4 just because.

Reactions: zheki

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
Wait a minute, I have this game on my Nintendo Switch... is this a sexy version? I see neither the [No Sexual Content] tag, but also no tags that would indicate sexy times.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
No Sexual Content.
After playing Level 1, I'm actually okay with this. (Sexy times games is expected on this site, of course, so I wouldn't find that unwelcome.)

I enjoyed every character and it's got good game-play. Save often!

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
well it's a character creation game...so you could just, ya know, make a different MC.
Don't even start, the color of your hair, eyes, and skin is all that can be changed in this game. Hairstyles and clothes are not even worth mentioning

Entertainer33

Jul 24, 2018
Just some notes/thoughts on this game:

There is no sexual content. It's story focused with slightly different endings. It's a fun game, but other than some bathing suit shots, nothing overtly sexy.

The MC has some minor character creation options and is just a stand in avatar for yourself. You can pick your pronouns because MC is supposed to be androgynous enough you can pretend whatever. You can romance whomever you want so it is gay/straight/whatever.

The six characters are it for romance options, no DLC. They ARE, however, working on a sequel. They said the avatar creator will be expanded upon.

I love this game, and I have bought it from the Itch.io site as well as on my Switch.

perles75

May 16, 2020
it's really a lovely game, basically all the characters are cute to interact with and the story, while not extra-dramatic, has a very nice feeling and enough events to keep you interested throughout. It plays very well.
Of course there's the caveat that this is a classic visual novel with romantic interests to pursue through dedicated storylines (no sex).

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
The main character stays androgynous with any setting change, but the pronoun choice seems to factor into the gameplay.

Reactions: GreatBuddy

vlad420

Nov 29, 2018
The premice sound not too bad, you can identify as how you want and date who ypu want, without being as ubnoxious as a famous previous abomination posted some days ago :p

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes