VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Arcade Spirits [v1.53] [Fiction Factory Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1514484

A great game. well made the different from other visual novels I've read. Love you there's a final boss so to speak at the end. I did buy it in a bundle. I romanced Percy when I played it for the first time.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

CourtesyFlush

A big misunderstanding to put it mildly. This is not an adult game. There are no sex scenes. It's a candy-cute story for kids made of simple 2d cartoon art sprites over static background. It would be a nice game for 6 years olds but uploading it here makes absolutely no sense. No wonder it was abandoned.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

perles75

The Gay Tag review

This is one of those visual novels that are very equal opportunity. Most of the queer spectrum is represented and the various romance options are varied enough that you can surely find what tickles your fancy. In a sense, it's even pushed sliiighlty too much: not all people might like the very androgynous look of the main character (a silhouette that can be made into a male or a female without much effort). Note that this is a romance visual novel: no sexual scenes.

If you want an heartwarming and fuzzy feeling, that's the game for you. The story is very cute and pleasant, and follows the very tested formula of visual novels of light and ironic moments alternated with more tense ones. The setting is nostalgic (I don't really think it was necessary to use the alternate future trope). The individual stories of the various romanceable characters are of course a big component -it's one of those games where you really focus on one of them specifically after a certain moment, so you're pushed to repeat the game to explore the other people. The dialogue system, based on 'emotions', introduces a nice twist with respect to the usual visual novels.
    Of course, if you are looking for a raunchy and explicit game, this won't really satisfy you.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Entertainer33

Arcade Spirits is a fun, creative game that allows you to control the direction of the story. Lots of options, character choices, romance options and the like are within the pixels of this experience.

To those looking for the lewd or more, this game is not for you. It is romance focused, and story focused. No sex scenes.

I like it for the replayability, its sense of humor, and the clever writing, as well as the interesting characters (QueenBee is best).