EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
AAbanner_F95.jpg

Overview:
Arcadian Acres is an adult Text-Adventure game, best described as an interactive Choose Your Own Adventure Novel with elements of gameplay. It is set in a medieval fantasy world and contains drugs, alcohol, strong language, graphic violence and eroticism. This world is brutal and unforgiving, destroying the weak, exploiting the helpless, and punishing the noble. While inspired by the core concept of the typical “monster girl” fandom, characters with animalistic appearances and abilities; this game world is of my own creation, and as such, do not expect it to follow the same rules and norms.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-12
Release Date: 2021-10-24
Developer: Wizard++ - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Planned:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -

Legacy Version
TitleSS.jpg SS1.jpg SS2.jpg SS3.jpg

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
..thanks for the share...
..good luck..

conarikan

Dec 21, 2020
Good start, you have a great writing style. Hope the rest of the game turns out as high quality as what you've shown already.

Reactions: lilpixxle

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
thats all? hm, im not impressed, more bored... however we will see

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
First booting up the game and I already have trouble reading the text, I think it would be better if the background was opaque black rather than semi-transparent black. Text should just be 1 solid color, preferable white (because of black background). If you still want to keep the colors then apply then to only the names while the conversation text remain the same color.

Reactions: e-disfunction

Wizard++

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Thanks for the feedback and reactions everyone. :D

Good start, you have a great writing style. Hope the rest of the game turns out as high quality as what you've shown already.
Thanks mate, I really appreciate that.

thats all? hm, im not impressed, more bored... however we will see
Understandable, there wasn't a whole ton of content, but I do have the majority of the core systems fleshed out now, so I can focus more on content going forward.

Any plans for Android port?
Right this moment there aren't, however it is something I have in the back of my mind. I've got some ideas for making a few changes to make it more mobile friendly, so if there's enough interest, it's possible.

We need more screenshots tbh
I plan to add more as more of the dormant systems come online as the story progresses, but as it is right now, I would just been screenshoting more of the story, which I don't want to spoil too much of. So as I have more to show, there will be more.

First booting up the game and I already have trouble reading the text, I think it would be better if the background was opaque black rather than semi-transparent black. Text should just be 1 solid color, preferable white (because of black background). If you still want to keep the colors then apply then to only the names while the conversation text remain the same color.
This is totally valid, and something I'm already adding. My plan in the next release is to allow players to adjust all the font colours; Though changing the actual narration and dialogue to a standard colour with unique colours for speaker names was not something I had though of, and will give that some consideration. Thanks for the critique.

Sep 21, 2018
In the future could be a "guide" that says the stats needs to certain actions but in this state is already a good Texte Based Game.

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
So far this ticks a lot of boxes - very hopeful for the future of it. Is it planned (or desired) for this to be enriched with images at some point? The thread banner has me hoping :)

Edit: I came across a misspelling of "Belle" (i.e "belle") suggesting you aren't storing and accessing character names as variables - I'd suggest you start doing that to avoid this kind of error and to make name changes easier down the road.

Last edited:

Wizard++

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
In the future could be a "guide" that says the stats needs to certain actions but in this state is already a good Texte Based Game.
Thanks, and I have entertained the possibility of adding a guide in the future, but I make no promises at this point. And hey, maybe a fan made one will pop up, I can only dare to dream someone will enjoy it enough to do that. :LOL:

So far this ticks a lot of boxes - very hopeful for the future of it. Is it planned (or desired) for this to be enriched with images at some point? The thread banner has me hoping :)

Edit: I came across a misspelling of "Belle" (i.e "belle") suggesting you aren't storing and accessing character names as variables - I'd suggest you start doing that to avoid this kind of error and to make name changes easier down the road.
Glad you've enjoyed it so far. Art was indeed planned, as many may have noted that'd suspiciously empty panel on the left side of the screen... I'm afraid my SO has been having trouble with their ADHD and Anxiety and hasn't been able to focus on much. I'm sure they will appreciate the praise of the banner they made though. So I've been making due for now, as I do all the writing and coding; though I have been improving my own art bit by bit. So once that's up to snuff, there will be more art. Or if I get enough support that I can afford to commission some, whichever comes first. I have an idea under my hat that I think will be really awesome and gruesome that could use some art to really hit home the nightmare fuel that this creature is... but that's all the detail I'm sharing right now. :sneaky:

And I appreciate the feedback, I'll see that I fix that. Also I do have variable tags in my writing, but I don't plan make the major character's names customizable. However, I shall consider it if it's a recurring request.

Solid start, cannot wait to see what you do with the story.
I have... too many ideas frankly. One of the biggest challenges for me personally is keeping focused on the current state of the story, and not straying too far into the future. While I have a general plan kinda mapped out, sometimes I find myself going into excruciating detail for scenes that aren't going to be relevant for a while. :rolleyes:
I really appreciate the feedback though, thanks. (y)

rowgran69

Sep 2, 2021
Thanks, and I have entertained the possibility of adding a guide in the future, but I make no promises at this point. And hey, maybe a fan made one will pop up, I can only dare to dream someone will enjoy it enough to do that. :LOL:

Glad you've enjoyed it so far. Art was indeed planned, as many may have noted that'd suspiciously empty panel on the left side of the screen... I'm afraid my SO has been having trouble with their ADHD and Anxiety and hasn't been able to focus on much. I'm sure they will appreciate the praise of the banner they made though. So I've been making due for now, as I do all the writing and coding; though I have been improving my own art bit by bit. So once that's up to snuff, there will be more art. Or if I get enough support that I can afford to commission some, whichever comes first. I have an idea under my hat that I think will be really awesome and gruesome that could use some art to really hit home the nightmare fuel that this creature is... but that's all the detail I'm sharing right now. :sneaky:

And I appreciate the feedback, I'll see that I fix that. Also I do have variable tags in my writing, but I don't plan make the major character's names customizable. However, I shall consider it if it's a recurring request.

I have... too many ideas frankly. One of the biggest challenges for me personally is keeping focused on the current state of the story, and not straying too far into the future. While I have a general plan kinda mapped out, sometimes I find myself going into excruciating detail for scenes that aren't going to be relevant for a while. :rolleyes:
I really appreciate the feedback though, thanks. (y)
might want to make an outline for it then, it can help keep everything organized and give you a place to write down good ideas for future content.

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
Of course ensuring the mental well being of the people we care about comes first. Good on you for doing that. I did suspect the very vacant panel was for something of this kind - I am confident that whatever art can find its way there will be met with positivity (if the banner is any indication). Best of luck!

wormlord666

Dec 21, 2019
View attachment 1432112

Overview:
Arcadian Acres is an adult Text-Adventure game, best described as an interactive Choose Your Own Adventure Novel with elements of gameplay. It is set in a medieval fantasy world and contains drugs, alcohol, strong language, graphic violence and eroticism. This world is brutal and unforgiving, destroying the weak, exploiting the helpless, and punishing the noble. While inspired by the core concept of the typical “monster girl” fandom, characters with animalistic appearances and abilities; this game world is of my own creation, and as such, do not expect it to follow the same rules and norms.​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-24
Release Date: 2021-10-24
Developer: Wizard++ - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:

Planned:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win 64-bit: MEGA - - - - -
Win 32-bit: MEGA - - - - -
Linux: MEGA - - - - -
Mac: MEGA - - - - -

View attachment 1432247 View attachment 1432248 View attachment 1466581
Good job waiting for more

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes