bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ArcadianAcres-0.3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Wizard++

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
So, what is the Lergacy Version?
That's just the original version I had created in Godot. I had initially planned to have a lot more gameplay in it, but as I've trimmed down the planned features a lot, Ren'py became a better option. I just kept it available for anyone who was curious, but all the same content is present in the Ren'py version.

Oh, and it's important to note that the save files are not interchangeable. So don't play the legacy version thinking you'll be able to swap your save over later on.

Reactions: goonslagoon

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Kindoff odd how Talia's description specifically draws attention to her claw and the fur on her legs, both of which are not shown in her art.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Just finished up to the end of current content for ver.0.3.2. Liking the game so far and left a review!

Some feedback

Improvements:
having art for when we first meet the cowgirl in the market for sale, character art for the npcs (like maybe a grey silhouette), and more expressions like for example an expression for when the girls cum, but I know this costs a lotta money if your paying the artist for commissions so this is most likely VERY down the priority pyramid / more of a stretchgoal.

Typos
Her wide hips and a plump ass -> and plump ass
One of such challenge-> one of such challenges
you seemed to have a real knack for it -> knack for
No sooner than you finish signing, and he greedily snatches your proffered purse of silver than he begins to cackle. -> No sooner than you finish signing, he greedily snatches your proffered purse of silver and he begins to cackle.
acutely aware of the fact she's naked -> of the fact that she's naked
profitable of late-> as of late
left over-> leftovers
as your bring your mouth-> as you bring your mouth
next couples minutes-> next couple of minutes
don't care what we can do-> don't care about what we can do
you decide to call over-> come over
she giggles are wiggles her butt-> she giggle and she wiggles
such the one you told me about-> such as the one
drain for the pudgy->drain from the pudgy
You extend you hand to her-> you extend your hand out to her
When auctioning the dragon girl 25silver ->25 silver

Going to town with Talia the next day after Talia kills the bandits
prepare head out-> prepare to head out
While I don't mind just you-> don't mind if it's just you
for wheighing good.->weighing goods
waddling up you-> waddling up to you
big business the last couple days-> the last couple of days
precedes to bear hug->proceeds to bear hug

Deciding to spend time with belle the cowgirl after buying the dragon girl
begin to harder right before-> begin to harden
using one have-> using one hand

Meeting Talia's friend
Talia buries her face in he paw->her paw
would you honour me by allowed-> honour me by allowing me

Amy about to start the cropgrowing festival
Excellent. We shall begin Anon. -> Anon should be player name input

Some inconsistencies
I get the line
Not master, It's "MC's name" to you.
even if I chose to let myself be called master

Belle: Thank you. Now what would you like me to do master?
MC: Master Belle, just master
Idk why hes saying this line if she already does just call us master

As stated in a comment before eating raw potatoes is poisonous. go back to making him munch a carrot

Reactions: Wizard++

Wizard++

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Is the development paused on this? absolutely loved it
Thanks, I appreciate that.

And yes, it is paused at the moment. I moved a short while ago, and unfortunately that meant more bills, and less free time to really work on this. However, I'm hoping to have some things sorted out soon, and be able to resume development. I'm also trying to get some more art lined up with an artist who will be more invested in the project; so best case scenario, next update will introduce new visuals as well.

Mors Magister

Jul 15, 2018
Thanks, I appreciate that.

And yes, it is paused at the moment. I moved a short while ago, and unfortunately that meant more bills, and less free time to really work on this. However, I'm hoping to have some things sorted out soon, and be able to resume development. I'm also trying to get some more art lined up with an artist who will be more invested in the project; so best case scenario, next update will introduce new visuals as well.
Glade to hear you do plan to return to this, i cant wait to see devlopment resume.

Reactions: Wizard++

y33tthem34t

Mar 26, 2019
Why are all my favorite games obscure as fuck projects that have like 2-4 hours of content and never get updated it's actually so sad. Like I get it from the perspective of the creators and that there are plenty of good reasons to stop working on something including just getting bored with it (do this literally all the time with anything I start) but fuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes