Cyaneuz

Jun 28, 2024
This is my take on, because you wished for some feedback. It reminds me very much of a different game on this site (college daze), but you did tag this one sandbox which is my main draw to games. so i hope after the introdutory part, the game opens up and we can freely pursue the girls we wish for, instead of having a choice based VN.

I understand that there is a demographic that likes to play through a game several times to unlock different paths and endings. But i myself dont enjoy that.. i rather have 1 playthrough where i can 100% the game. because to me, that would be MY story, with every choice i did, i did it cause it fit my personality and how i like the story to play out. doing a multiple playthroughs kinda game just doesnt suit me.. because then my mind is wired to pick choices not for my story, but for finishing specific paths. which takes me out of the immersion a bit.

For the part that is out currently, its very well written and very well polished. the storytelling explains what it needs to and introduces characters in a fair pace. if you keep this quality up with the writing and narration of the story, then regardless of which path you take. i think it will succeed. especially if you manage to do this and keep the updates flowing at a steady pace too.. especially for patreon, i think all backers would love to have 1 update every month to justify their monthly support. What bothers me with some great games is that they sometimes use 3-6 months to update but the content is burned through in minutes.. how am i supposed to remember what i was doing for 5-10 minutes 3 months ago.
First of all, I'd like to apologize for the sandbox tag; I do not remember adding it to be honest with you. Thanks for notifying me. I fixed that already. Moving on, I still lack the appropriate amount of knowledge and skills to make this game into a sandbox one. However, I'm learning as I go, and as soon as I get the hang of it, I will absolutely work on a sandbox mode. Last thing, I want to thank you for your feedback, Zolfried! And worry not; I plan to release an update every month, and for any unforeseen circumstances, an update will never exceed a two-month waiting period.

Reactions: Zolfried
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote