VN Ren'Py Arcane shop [v6.0.1] [Ronci14]

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I can't do anything about illegal sharing, but at the very least, I wish you wouldn't spread nonsense. I deliberately applied a translation patch (that caused bugs) that was only available in the latest version to the public version, and now you're spouting nonsense about it being a demo. You're just a bad person engaging in illegal sharing, so please don't act like you're someone important or accomplished.
And if you're playing it for free, at least give it a 5-star rating on Itch.
So you are condescendingly shitting on people, while demanding them to do what you want?
Sorry bro, the world is not revolving around you :KEK:

But I'll be the adult and let you correct me if I'm wrong:
Is your "Public version" exactly the same as your "Patreon version", just one build late?
Is There no content "Exclusive" to Patreon version?

Last edited:

Ronci14

Apr 7, 2024
There is no "Exclusive" contents. If you don't know that, You've never played the public game, not even once. . You said "I won't ever want to support them in any form, not even word of mouth" because of the exclusive contents. :KEK: :KEK: Really? It seems like you never intended to support it from the start.

So you are condescendingly shitting on people, while demanding them to do what you want?
Sorry bro, the world is not revolving around you :KEK:

But I'll be the adult and let you correct me if I'm wrong:
Is your "Public version" exactly the same as your "Patreon version", just one build late?
Is There no content "Exclusive" to Patreon version?

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkairus

AnHumanGuy

Jun 6, 2022
yes public build have content striped away and locked behind a paywall and more likely they don't do any proper testing before pushing out updates
Idk why you would say that but update 7.3.1 seems to check out. There's no censor/content lacking from the 8.2.0 patreon version (aside from Gahel's chapter 5 obviously). Maybe this is related to older builds ? But please don't say false things just to crack down harder on the dev.

Reactions: Darkairus