VN Ren'Py Arcane shop [v6.0.1] [Ronci14]

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ArcaneShop-6.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

ManeGX

Apr 17, 2022
View attachment 3214822

Overview:
Join a protagonist who runs a arcane shop in a back alley, surrounded by four anthropomorphic companions. Travel through a fantasy world with a wolf mercenary, a tiger knight, a bear wizard, and a dragon shaman.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-13
Release Date: 2024-04-05
Developer: Ronci14 - -
Censored: No
Version: 6.0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3214972 View attachment 3214973 View attachment 3214974
Are you going to upload version 7?

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
Can anyone please post the latest version or at least the password for the dropbox, as the passowrd on kemono isn't working

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
For those who wonder why people not uploading here. 1 creator is aware of this thread and will cancel his game if he notices leaks. 2 the game itself is not that long so whales don't subscribe for it. Personally for me the game is very short the only good thing in it is cgs even though they was created with AI.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
For those who wonder why people not uploading here. 1 creator is aware of this thread and will cancel his game if he notices leaks. 2 the game itself is not that long so whales don't subscribe for it. Personally for me the game is very short the only good thing in it is cgs even though they was created with AI.
That's Totally NOT the reason.
Dev's thrown a tantrum, emotional manipulation, will NOT stop piracy at all. Its super childish.
If he want to cancel his game cuz of this, that's his loss :KEK:

The sole reason why there's no leak, is cause this is still a WIP game and it's not popular.

Reactions: LeperDrag

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
Uh completely and utterly wrong. Like the guy before said, every dev will try to gaslight you into doing or not doing something they want by either threats or begging. If a dev really would quit because of piracy then either they weren't ever going to finish it or they'd realize it's a stupid endeavor and come back a month later. I'm pretty sure the main reason it's not shared yet is because it's too new and there's a huge history of furry dev start something only to then quit halfway because they got way in over their heads and didn't expect the work it takes to create things like VN and comics

Reactions: CardFighterVanguard
Jun 5, 2019
Uh completely and utterly wrong. Like the guy before said, every dev will try to gaslight you into doing or not doing something they want by either threats or begging. If a dev really would quit because of piracy then either they weren't ever going to finish it or they'd realize it's a stupid endeavor and come back a month later. I'm pretty sure the main reason it's not shared yet is because it's too new and there's a huge history of furry dev start something only to then quit halfway because they got way in over their heads and didn't expect the work it takes to create things like VN and comics
Plus since the game is new we don't have a solid grasp if it will fall off the rails like other visual novels have, so it makes sense that people won't commit to it right away. Really hope arcane can do well but I don't get why people are so impatient for games like these, especially when they are just 1 or 2 updates behind the Patreon version since each update doesn't even have much new content.

tranxuanlu

Apr 26, 2024
it's funny to read this, if he cancels it the biggest loser is him, from the effort he put in to his future reputation, if he abandons it just because of the leak, will his other products be accepted by others in the future when his reputation for abandoning his product comes first

Reactions: LeperDrag

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
Plus since the game is new we don't have a solid grasp if it will fall off the rails like other visual novels have, so it makes sense that people won't commit to it right away. Really hope arcane can do well but I don't get why people are so impatient for games like these, especially when they are just 1 or 2 updates behind the Patreon version since each update doesn't even have much new content.
It's human nature to want the newest thing, although not everyone does and it can vary depending on the subject. Kinda like how once a new IPhone is out, people want it despite they just get a "new" one every year.