RPGM Completed Arche and The Demonic Sword's Shrine [v1.01] [hanamigasaku]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
This feels very much like it's an overly long intro to a game that apparently doesn't exist. Just when I felt like I could finally start playing the actual game, credits roll, you get 1 more scene, and that's it. Very dissatisfying.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
This game is straight up unplayable. Most people I know use their mouse with their right hand, most mice are designed for that too.
So that by default means the movement is handled by the left hand.

A is on the far LEFT of the arrow keys (let's say D-Pad). Not a single other key on the board seems to do anything, mouse doesn't either. So this is plain unplayable. Having to sit cross-armed on a friggin' keyboard just to be able to use the A key with my right hand is just ... sigh.

Then the DEV double fucked it up by ONLY having the arrow keys work for movement rather than anything close to the A key (2,4,6,8 as well, but that's even more effed up).

This'll end up in the trash 1 minute after booting it up.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How do you get re bunny outfit?
There are 2 passages in the room where you are asked this outfit: one on the left (you'll get the "wrong" black bunny outfit AFAIR), and one on the right (for the "correct" red bunny outfit). It's possible the second one is only accessible after you've got the first one (I've not tested this case).

carnej50

Nov 3, 2020
red bunny suit has me stuck lol anyone wanna inform me how its obtained plz? got into the room but there is no direction just the stone slab saying its here lol

Last edited:

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Can Arche overcome these trials, and acquire the magic blade...?

Of course not...just like hundreds of other female protagonist rpgm...how else to unlock hscenes?
Even if Arche does somehow managed to reach the magic blade, i doubt she'd be able to swing it with hands sticky with cum :ROFLMAO:
I don't know.. just like baseball players rub dirt on their bats, maybe it would improve her grip?

• Haha
Reactions: sonhot

carnej50

Nov 3, 2020
There are 2 passages in the room where you are asked this outfit: one on the left (you'll get the "wrong" black bunny outfit AFAIR), and one on the right (for the "correct" red bunny outfit). It's possible the second one is only accessible after you've got the first one (I've not tested this case).
I entered and couldent get the outfit is it a puzzle room?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I entered and couldent get the outfit is it a puzzle room?
Honestly, I don't remember. AFAIR, the outfit was in the center of the cave on the right: relative to a statue may be ? Or after a sort of a village (or was the village before ?).

TruuthBoi

Jun 1, 2022
Lack of content aside, I can appreciate the enemy persistence to hunt you down, rather than forgetting about you after you're 5 squares away like most RPGM enemies.

I had all the bois in the yard on my ass at one point :HideThePain:

mob.png

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes